FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

trying to see about getting an ad icons set with that coupon. It's killing me to pay resell but I just can't with the hunt.

I'm still mad these are exclusive. If they do King Cupcake the same i'mma be heated.

Speaking i need to hit up GS to put the deposit down for Twinkie the Kid and whatever else is good.

SDCCTORNADO20 = $20AUD OFF POPCULTCHA!

Basically around 10-11 bucks a piece shipped. They got a few good selections such as DBZ, although some are preorder. Just ordered HT Goku and Chocolate Buu.
preciate it, that's a great deal.

any idea when the code expires?

****, somebody bought that Eren AOT pop I was lurking smh

Knew I should've bought it already but I wanted to make just a big purchase and use the 15%

Edit: keep missing all the auctions I'm trying to bid on because of bs at work lol. Oh well

Last edited:
TT finally shipped Vegeta :smokin

Wonder what I'll get in the mystery box I copped from them as well. That hasn't shipped yet though

Got these minis red devil freddy left. Looking for Brown Bigfoot, Pennywise Freddy, Kingdom Come Freddy
EAFED188-E569-402C-9169-90CBDD99C751.jpeg

^ Saw that earlier. Hope they get caught

Missed getting a NYCC Trunks for the low 3 times today lol. Still got some good ones on the way though

I'm gonna chill in a few but I need that Samurai Deadpool first. 3 stores near me each have 1 left, but they were all preordered before June (release month). Hoping I can finesse one, I really doubt all 3 preorders are going to be fulfilled 2 months later.

Uh oh... Reddit and other places are finally catching onto shill bidding and price boosting in regards to Pops thanks to the MHA shenanigans going on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Took 'em long enough. This is what happens when people take Stash and PPG as gospel. So easy to manipulate. :\

Anyone else with target pikachu that had their order “shipped” on the 6th and but have no movement whatsoever thus far ?

Back
Top Bottom