FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Went to Target this morning since they had ad icons in stock on popfindr

Knowing damn well i wouldnt get them.

Is this insanity?

Tried for Pikachu yesterday since it was showing on brickseek. Girl at electronics counter smiled and was like, “we had them yesterday and sold out, if we get them again they’ll go on the shelf in aisle 19 where that guy is standing. He’s been there waiting for an hour even though I told him we don’t have any.” Looked over to aisle 19 and saw the dustiest looking dude wearing a pop t shirt of some kind with pajama bottoms. I grabbed some anti wrinkle SPF cream and dipped out while re evaluating my life on the way home.

Smh people better learn to have some sort of protection on them when they leave the house.
Glad I don't care for trading or paying over retail for Pops.
If I can't get it in person at my local Walgreens, Walmart or Gamestop, then I'll just move on to the next one.
Every once and a while, I'll grab a few pops off the computer, but I try to stay away from that.

Ad icons finally showing in stock for my locals. I'm hoping if any end up being shady, I can at least hit the same one I got Pickachu from (they were cool)

Edit: I put C.oo on accident and it's blocked? :lol: how's that a bad word

Ad icons finally showing in stock for my locals. I'm hoping if any end up being shady, I can at least hit the same one I got Pickachu from (they were cool)

Edit: I put C.oo on accident and it's blocked? :lol: how's that a bad word
that word got me banned from Twitter for a day when I used it in a tweet about Dak Prescott lol

2YwIP9S5GSx1Qg1Ao-vh80QqQfi-jpao5OK2_DZ5Kx8.png

lmaoooo

Back
Top Bottom