FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

6457FBD3-3151-4AB1-A375-BA7895B6584A.jpeg
458850ED-4E6F-4E05-B155-1F84E148E63F.jpeg
Lunch break find 2/2

There is a rumor saying Theon Grey JOy will be a Barnes and noble Nycc exclusive.
and Reek will be a funko shop exclusive :nerd:
I only need theon. but he better look like a proper jerk like he did when he was kicking off Ser Rodericks head .
and reek better look like book reek with the white hair missing fingers and keeled over

There is a rumor saying Theon Grey JOy will be a Barnes and noble Nycc exclusive.
and Reek will be a funko shop exclusive :nerd:
I only need theon. but he better look like a proper jerk like he did when he was kicking off Ser Rodericks head .
and reek better look like book reek with the white hair missing fingers and keeled over

Theon
Varys
Rob B
Beric
Pycel
Qyburn
Pod
A few other random variations......

Funko gonna squeeze a pretty penny from me when it’s all said and done :lol:

How can I contact big apple collectibles... I placed a pre order but then noticed I missed another item, I wanna tell them to add it to my order

Theon
Varys
Rob B
Beric
Pycel
Qyburn
Pod
A few other random variations......

Funko gonna squeeze a pretty penny from me when it’s all said and done :lol:
This isnt the list that came out
I think it was said they cant do dead charachter pops..so rob b is out

Just scrolling through the first few pages and im helly jelly .. So many pops that i want now people getting for $9-10.99 then.. And here i am looking for the best price under $50-100.

Grabbed these today...
View media item 1177139Nice to find them randomly for $8 each.

Lmao! $8 each. Ive seen so many people asking $500-800 for these simpsons.

Last edited:
Anyone else order the Marty Mcfly Canadian COnvention pop from FYE? Just curious if anyone has gotten theirs yet. Ordered on the 30th of August and still no shipping confirmation or anything other than the initial order confirmation.

Anyone else order the Marty Mcfly Canadian COnvention pop from FYE? Just curious if anyone has gotten theirs yet. Ordered on the 30th of August and still no shipping confirmation or anything other than the initial order confirmation.

Yea got mine on the 7th. Actually ordered two so if something happens with yours I got an extra for retail plus shipping.

Back
Top Bottom