FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yup, those Batmans are copped. Especially Joker.

Unrelated, but I'm waiting to cop tickets for A Killing Joke in theaters!

Also:

View media item 2068134

Hmm that's an ad. Unless someone @ funko messed up big time id take that with a grain of salt. Women of Power box hasn't even closed yet so I'm surprised they'd even mention the next box. Plus I mean there's already been a civil war box unless the next box is strictly a Spider-Man based box I don't see this happening.

NEED EVERY DAMN TDKR POP BRUH. IM LEGIT CRYING. Outside of the unnamed joint. Good lord.

ALSO BRYING AT THE NEXT MCC BOX. SPIDEY. IM A SPIDEY STAN.
Good looks just holler. I'd rather pay the tax to someone in here
alleyzonjay alleyzonjay

So. Spidey only in that pack, right? Huh. Sure seems Funko is pressing that as a CIVIL WAR Spidey. If it is, after all the uproar over the "4-pack," I better not be the only one calling them out on it. On the other hand, I'm digging those Star Wars guys coming out. Have to round them up.

Didn't someone mention that a set of POPS were releasing tomorrow...

Anybody has the info?

Was just charged shipping for the Terror I ordered from FP. Those of you who ordered may want to check your email because you still have to pay for shipping now that it's in stock or they cancel your order. It was like $2 something for shipping.

Was just charged shipping for the Terror I ordered from FP. Those of you who ordered may want to check your email because you still have to pay for shipping now that it's in stock or they cancel your order. It was like $2 something for shipping.
I haven't been emailed yet. Will be on the lookout though.

I don't remember when I ordered but it may have been a couple of days after it went on the site. My holographic emperor palpatine should be arriving soon though from there.

Question:  What carrier does FP uses? I gave them the wrong zip code on my package. I've reached out to customer support and they stated that they don't have a tracking number or know what carrier is being used.
mean.gif

Question:  What carrier does FP uses? I gave them the wrong zip code on my package. I've reached out to customer support and they stated that they don't have a tracking number or know what carrier is being used. :smh:

I think it's royal air? It will be delivered by usps if that helps.

Blue Senate Guard also in the mix for SW Celebration.

I figured it would be, I was surprised he wasn't shown with these guys. All are gets for sure. Remember 4-lol was showing up in FYE's system. Upc was I think 400386116539. They stopped pre-orders on him though since he wasn't announced.

Back
Top Bottom