FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I legit want the ST pops but now i'm too far gone since so many have come out.

Legit need to get a regular 11 from series 1 since and hoping they make one with her new look from S2. Surprised it hasn't been dropped but maybe it'll be an ECCC exclusive or something.

Huge shoutout to ihust1e ihust1e for the oop on Black and White Negan complete with personal artwork from the SNL skit.

QW67c3R.jpg

Also thanks to djlunchbox djlunchbox for selling me the regular glow moon knight to go along with the error!

m6M6B1A.jpg

I legit want the ST pops but now i'm too far gone since so many have come out.

Legit need to get a regular 11 from series 1 since and hoping they make one with her new look from S2. Surprised it hasn't been dropped but maybe it'll be an ECCC exclusive or something.

New Eleven was one of the ones in the tweet from above, a Box Lunch exclusive
jpeg.jpg

The good thing for me with pops is I'm not a completionist with sets. I just buy characters I like from the set, not the whole thing lol.

Same here, like with ST, only had the Eleven with Eggos & the HT Underwater Eleven. Season 2 though I had to get all 4 in the Ghostbusters costumes and the HT Max was too cool to pass up on. Maybe I won't get any more, not sure. But yea like Fraggle Rock, only wanted Uncle Matt so its easier to pass on some.

Wow.. tried for 30 mins to pay for balrog and now its oos smfh.. Thanks for the link though ya'll :pimp:

King Joffrey and now Negan are probably my most favorite pops I own

Glad i could help a fellow Negan fan ronaldcinho ronaldcinho :smile::lol::lol::lol:

We need that Chappelle Show x TWD collab now

New Eleven was one of the ones in the tweet from above, a Box Lunch exclusive
jpeg.jpg

I literally just saw that on thefunko blog lol the tweets take a minute to load here at work.

Yeah i might get that.

And i also want that con Steve pop but why TF has it jumped in price? It was literally sitting @ HTs

I dont get it either son got washed in S2 smh

He got hella washed by the red ranger (in case y'all didn't know Max's bro was the Red Ranger in the new Power Rangers movie).

Why didn't Max's bro get a pop? He was a douche but hilarious.

Yeah glad they making the official version so we ain't gotta put up with Tdogg's washed baby momma trying to crank out whack100 customs

funb.PNG

Also looks like new blue eyes Pennywise are shipping with chases too. I need the damn Revlon and FYE versions, I'm slacking.

Gamestop back at it with the black friday mystery boxes.

23561365_10215277372227968_8048348097821041297_n.jpg

8 Bit Joker
8 Bit Megaman
8 Bit Predator
8 Bit Raiden
8 Bit Ryu

With one or more having a chase variant. Low key want that Predator, Ryu and Raiden but i'll just cop when people trying to unload multiples. I'm over these mystery boxes.

Gamestop back at it with the black friday mystery boxes.

23561365_10215277372227968_8048348097821041297_n.jpg

8 Bit Joker
8 Bit Megaman
8 Bit Predator
8 Bit Raiden
8 Bit Ryu

With one or more having a chase variant. Low key want that Predator, Ryu and Raiden but i'll just cop when people trying to unload multiples. I'm over these mystery boxes.

Man why didn't they have the fireball in the regular ryu action pose...

Back
Top Bottom