FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Joined Sep 6, 2000
For those of you who store your extras in Rubbermaid type bins, what size do you use or recommend? I REALLY need to get mine out of cardboard moving boxes and into some sort of organized protection.

Joined Aug 21, 2014
For those of you who store your extras in Rubbermaid type bins, what size do you use or recommend? I REALLY need to get mine out of cardboard moving boxes and into some sort of organized protection.
Not sure what the specific size was but I grabbed some from target, I think they were Hefty brand because the lid actually has extra room so you aren't pressing down on anything at the top of the bin.

Something like this:

Joined Sep 6, 2000
Not sure what the specific size was but I grabbed some from target, I think they were Hefty brand because the lid actually has extra room so you aren't pressing down on anything at the top of the bin.

Something like this:
Ah great, thank you! I wasn't sure if most folks got the taller ones like that and stacked the Pops on top of each other, or if you got the flatter ones and just did one row each.

Joined Mar 3, 2012
Next marvel box for Jan is fantastic 4. Copping that. It gotta be the new silver surfer or a galactus

Joined Mar 3, 2012
yeah these anime lines are getting crazy.
Not yet. They've been catering to dragonball and MHA so much they're still missing so many naruto bleach one piece opportunity.

Still no demon slayer. Not enough attack on titan.
No 7 deadly sins. They can be really killin if they treated other anime the way they treat dragonball

Joined Aug 2, 2008
So I’ve realized my problem. I collect Funko and Wrestling Figures. And some other 90s type **** along the way....

I say to myself I need to get all of this line.... Then before I even complete it, I add another line that I need to complete. Rinse and repeat.

Top Bottom