FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Definitely thought they’d have done a Space Jam MJ by now. Would definitely grab one if they do it.
these came in the mail today.
A6B48DB1-B159-4A0C-9FD2-4B2251C92054.jpeg

beaker and bunsen need to be made.

along with Swedish chef

Edit: chef is expensive

Last edited:
Hey guys- remember me? I ordered 'the child' and Ice cube in the impala from big apple. guess what... i'm still waiting for that sh*t... SMH

First and last time i order from them. i should have asked here first before i ordered.....

Hey guys- remember me? I ordered 'the child' and Ice cube in the impala from big apple. guess what... i'm still waiting for that sh*t... SMH

First and last time i order from them. i should have asked here first before i ordered.....
Sorry to hear that. I forget how long they had me waiting for an order so eventually I was able to get a hold of someone and cancel, they don’t do refunds but they do store credit which I used on some protectors that were in stock so I didn’t have to wait on those.

They are the absolute worst. They shouldn’t be allowed to offer pre-orders. If you want a refund, do a charge back directly through your CC company. If you paid through PayPal, file a claim.

Had that women’s US national soccer team set preordered as bday gift for my sister next week, and amazon canceled half of them and delayed the other half. Need to find a place that has all in stock and get them ordered now.

Back
Top Bottom