FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Joined Mar 3, 2012
the pop looks amazing. i wouldnt want it in a blind box though because i would want the whits shirt and and the comic with the purple tint

calibeebee

Supporter
Joined May 6, 2007
The nightman cometh pops. My life is complete. I think I’m gonna cry. The only pops I’ve wanted them to make since I started collecting however many years ago. 6 years? I’m still in shock that it’s actually happening.
8AEDCEDC-9D56-4791-BEDB-F7BBAE42482D.jpeg

Joined Mar 3, 2012
The nightman cometh pops. My life is complete. I think I’m gonna cry. The only pops I’ve wanted them to make since I started collecting however many years ago. 6 years? I’m still in shock that it’s actually happening.
8AEDCEDC-9D56-4791-BEDB-F7BBAE42482D.jpeg
ive never even heard of this ....
ahhhhh cuz i never watched its always sunny

Joined Sep 5, 2012
Was lucky enough to grab the full set of Black Light pops including the shirt bundle. I was hoping to grab the posters too but they didn’t have any

Joined Apr 20, 2013
I don’t know why I thought anything would be different with amazon. I don’t understand why they can’t ship pops without banging up the boxes. My I am Ironman came today and I’ll be giving this one to the kids and getting a replacement for my set. Smh

Attachments

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
I don’t know why I thought anything would be different with amazon. I don’t understand why they can’t ship pops without banging up the boxes. My I am Ironman came today and I’ll be giving this one to the kids and getting a replacement for my set. Smh
Mine came yesterday. Ordered 2 just in case of damage. I ended up with a 6/10 and a 8/10. Why cant they use sorters ffs.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now