FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Joined Aug 21, 2014
I didn’t have any issue getting through on Dwight, hopefully they still ship out orders that went through before it all messed up.

Joined Sep 6, 2000
Maaaan, pre-ordered mine in January. Showed it was out for delivery and 10 stops away yesterday. Never showed up. Checked tracking and it said "undeliverable, you will be refunded shortly." Hopped on a chat and basically got "looks like it was damaged, sorry. Where should we send your refund?" Gave them hell until they told me to get it from one of their 3rd party sellers and they would honor the pre-order price, and refund the shipping. Ridiculous. :angry:

Joined Aug 21, 2014
In for Groundhog Day Phil, may as well complete all of the Bill Murrays (at least one per character, not going back and getting all of the Venkmans)

Joined Apr 20, 2013
Mine came yesterday. Ordered 2 just in case of damage. I ended up with a 6/10 and a 8/10. Why cant they use sorters ffs.
I have a second that came ok but there’s black spots on the top logo. I just spent 25 on one from eBay. I’m tried of having to order two and hope one shows up ok. I basically paid resell anyway buying two.

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
Thanks for that man, it's my brother's birthday coming up and I was able to snag him some shirts and a pop

Joined Mar 3, 2012
what the **** else do u get for being a member . you gotta be an absolute funko stan to join that just for a pop

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now