FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

went to books a million today. they had buy 2 get 1 free on pops. but they only had logan for the xmen 20th anniversary pops.
this is the first conplete set ive wanted for a long time

Got a new Arthur and Dw finally
22E096ED-4B84-4731-A2D6-F85CA228E3F3.jpeg

As expected they're milking the hell out of the Office pops.... But there's still some good ones so oh well.

Pops are cool like that even though I slowed down in buying new ones mostly cause nothing has jumped out at me.. but you never know that someone might LOVE the Kevin in tissue box moment.

As expected they're milking the hell out of the Office pops.... But there's still some good ones so oh well.

Pops are cool like that even though I slowed down in buying new ones mostly cause nothing has jumped out at me.. but you never know that someone might LOVE the Kevin in tissue box moment.
not going to lie. that wedding ep is one of the best eps ever for me.
Chris Brown forever was already a huge song. but i feel like that ep really put it out there even more too

And that one moment when they see it and buy it is going to lead to there downfall and they gonna be spiraling down buying every pop in site... I’m glad we passed this phase.

I was going to come in and ask is the office that good of a show for there to be a zillion pops? Don’t shoot me but I’ve never seen an ep

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom