FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

When downsizing, do you guys go the eBay or mercari route? My basement is starting to feel super cluttered.

When downsizing, do you guys go the eBay or mercari route? My basement is starting to feel super cluttered.
I know the feeling, starts to get to the point that unless it’s a high profile pop, it’s not even about recouping $$$, sometimes just getting rid of them and getting that space back is worth it alone. Once I get the time I’ll prolly be downsizing significantly.

Merry Christmas Funko Fam!
302DB711-1AF9-421E-8A73-2C2A318739AD.jpeg

Ill post on both. Its a PITA to take pics even if its just 1-2 on a 'mint' box so i would sell a few at a time.

I think i have a few more to off in next few weeks. I want to realistically stay below 70 pops

you guys ever try selling on covetly.com? is the website good/legit?
I haven’t sold but I’ve purchased a few in the past. Was a very good experience, not sure if they still do it but due to the value of what I bought, they had the seller send the Pop to them first to verify condition, etc.

I dont sell on mercari anymore, they tax the buyer and the seller. I sold a pop for 120 and buyer had to pay shipping and I walked out of it with 93 bucks after their fees somehow.

I typically just do facebook groups/marketplace

Back
Top Bottom