FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Where do y'all get your Pop Stack Protector's from? Ordered 3 from GameStop cause they were on sale, all three of them came broken. Had them send a replacement and again all three came broken.

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
Where do y'all get your Pop Stack Protector's from? Ordered 3 from GameStop cause they were on sale, all three of them came broken. Had them send a replacement and again all three came broken.
7 bucks a pop armors are the best by a mile. I will never buy a pop stack again. The 7buck armors are slightly more expensive, but they are much better quality and better looking. Better quality plastic. Magnetic locking lid on top. No "lid" on the bottom. They are the best.

For reference:

Screenshot_20210111-090808_Gallery.jpg

Joined Mar 3, 2012
There's a dude in my local FB group who is selling all of his for $4 bucks each. think he has about 30 of em

Joined Jul 10, 2003
7 bucks a pop armors are the best by a mile. I will never buy a pop stack again. The 7buck armors are slightly more expensive, but they are much better quality and better looking. Better quality plastic. Magnetic locking lid on top. No "lid" on the bottom. They are the best.

For reference:

Screenshot_20210111-090808_Gallery.jpg

Where'd you get that autographed Klay??

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
Did anyone get into those Funko Soup Troop things? Let me know if anyone wants to trade. My girl is crazy over them, and apparently the 10 I bought her wasnt enough SMFH.

Joined Aug 10, 2003
was looking at the value of some of my pops and definitely need some of those hard stacks... maybe I'll check hot topic at my local mall this weekend

Joined Mar 3, 2012
Oh wow, might need to get on that.
Let me know he's selling a lot of them fast. just DM me if you decide yes. i'll ship for cost of course. pending on how many you need and how big the box is I dont see why it would be more than like 10 bucks
anybody got an extra madara pop? Totally missed this drop

POP-Animation-Naruto-Shippuden-Madara-Reanimation-Only-at-GameStop.jpg
These got re-released right after thanksgiving for like 5 bucks on clearance on gamestop site. I'll check for you in my local groups

Joined Feb 2, 2008
Let me know he's selling a lot of them fast. just DM me if you decide yes. i'll ship for cost of course. pending on how many you need and how big the box is I dont see why it would be more than like 10 bucks

These got re-released right after thanksgiving for like 5 bucks on clearance on gamestop site. I'll check for you in my local groups
yea i see a ton of em on ebay for like 25. I just dont want to pay NYS tax lol. Let me know if you see any im ready to buy

Joined Mar 3, 2012
good looks. yea ill just use these mercari coins and pay the difference
I hate mercari so much. I only use it because it's possible to talk people down and bundle stuff up.
but they take too much money away from you and even when they cancelled one of my orders still takes 5 days for them to refund you. and even then they make the first option back to your mercari account
GIVE ME MY MONEY NOW

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now