FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
Funko Force, but was my 2nd choice. Was having some issues and Fury was sold out by the time I took care of it.

Joined Jul 16, 2002
I ended up not picking one up either. I need to save money for some con pops, so my budget didn’t allow me to drop another $100 :frown:

Joined Apr 14, 2003
Wow this is some BS so because eventbrite oversold slots and they gave waitlisted people tickets Funko added two more slots 9am and 6pm. I am heated so now all the people that were 10 am ala the first slot get fvcked and will lose out on getting numbered pops. 😡😡😡

Joined Mar 3, 2012
Wow this is some BS so because eventbrite oversold slots and they gave waitlisted people tickets Funko added two more slots 9am and 6pm. I am heated so now all the people that were 10 am ala the first slot get fvcked and will lose out on getting numbered pops. 😡😡😡
theyll more than likely hold back pops for each time slot

Joined Mar 26, 2013
Finally got one of these raffles.. Many many times ive been denied.
Going for that Galactic Galactus, stargirl and homer :pimp:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now