FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Not to derail, but do we have a Super 7 thread? I feel like the NECA warriors would be snobs lol

pedro copped.. will see about some of the ST ones.

i actually really like my DNA pop. its a fun one

i loveeee the scene pops. got a few on pre order but man they start to add up.

Was catching up on HALO last night and decided to look for that old blockbuster gold master chef, prices topping $1k 😭 regret not dropping the $300-400 i used to see it for

I need to go back to my storage and pull out some of my high dollar pops to unload. Hopefully i can do 1-2 more pop meets

C22EA64E-6FAF-4825-B378-FF264A5852C1.jpeg

Just got this set yesterday.

Gah, have to get the Giannis, I love that jersey. Would prefer if the Bucks ditched their standard white jersey and just wore those from now on
CDBD4F95-8887-4107-8D55-286AB6A7011C.jpeg

^absolutely not...

I'm not crazy about either of their whites but that alternate is a nice throw in but not something we should be rocking on the regular.

^absolutely not...

I'm not crazy about either of their whites but that alternate is a nice throw in but not something we should be rocking on the regular.
Yea, I love the rainbow green on the sides, along with a lot of the other details. It’s just a bummer to me that after the season they’ll be done. We got the redesigned statement jersey that is forever iconic since winning the chip in, but now we’ll have another blue city jersey that I’m sure I’ll still buy, and the purple classic jersey which is awesome, just bummed these are on their way out I guess

Back
Top Bottom