FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That Spider-Man is just a bad pop all around smh.

90% of the ones at that HT looked like they were smudged or rolled around in black paint randomly. It's just weird to me that they completely forgot to paint the lines on this one. It looks cleaner. Probably will throw the other to a homie if I don't just return it. Only real W from the trip was Pinky out of the pac man set

Last edited:
Oh I'll just wait. There's like 1 item aside from the pop everyone knows about hats cool. I didn't even get the cool shirt either :lol:

In any case here's today's mail call. Glad i swooped this on the second go round and that it came in good condition considering B&N shipping.

View media item 1956681
Also read somewhere that this will be an online only exclusive for B&N and won't hit stores.

Got bored at episode 3 on season 1... I think i got the jest of it, going ahead and starting season 2 tomorrow :pimp:

Exact same thing happen to me, same episode and all. Happy I gave it a second go, got way better and more intetesting. Trust me when I say it's worth toughing it out.

Yeah S1 is definitely worth watching all the way through.

Currently on ep5 if S2 and its so flames. I need to get another boxed daredevil and also pick up Matt and masked vigilante to hopefully find a signing by Charlie cox to grab his sig

I picked up my Wolfpac Sting today. I placed a hold for it via GameStop's website, walked in, paid and left. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom