FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anybody want to hook it up, my Target is dry like usual. :smh:

my Target doesnt even have POPs. i havent seen the Ric Flairs, Punishers, Darevevils, Deadpools.

Took me forever to get a Ric Flair.. Because my target didn't have any,

Had to order it from Target online... After they jammed it in the shipping box :smh:

Just last month they got like a dozen in, and they just sit there

>:

Last edited:
Smuggler's Bounty box finally came, and I...
didn't get the blue chase, but I'm not mad.  Two new characters, well one new, one new pose, a shirt, pin, pen, and patch for $31 shipped isn't a bad deal.

saw the saleable quantity of the Star Wars DPCI on stockbyme go up so i stopped there on my way home from the gym

turns out there it was like 15 of Yoda, Leia, & Vader :smh: :smh:

I don't collect SW Pops but I can look for that FN-2187 if anyone needs it. Also, I have a Flametrooper I need to get rid of. Just need $8 to make sure shipping is covered on it.

Need fn-2187 bad :frown:

As of now, that, war machine, winter soldier and the glitter black panther are all I need for the foreseeable future

Yeah glitter black panther is a Walmart exclusive. I'm waiting for him to release since I only want one panther for my collection 

Anyone in the DMV seeing the FN-2187 anywhere yet?

I also have an extra green glow Batman vs Superman Walmart pack if anyone wants to trade or needs.

That green glow pack is so odd. That or the distro is wild at Walmart HQ. I've seen hella posts where there are like 20 at one store and another store gets none.

Saw the hot topic Spider-Man and that paint job is horrible. They had 2 and they were both the same. 

Also have an avengers  falcon and gitd night King for trade

went to my local target to try to find some 2187's.
No luck. I wanna trade 1 or 2 of em.
If I find any, they will go to good homes on here.

what's the DPCI on FN-2187 ? went to two around my area and didnt have it.

^ the DCPI number is the same for all Star Wars, unfortunately [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom