FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I would do bimonthly cause compared to MCC box it's hit or miss with each box

Part of me wants to do that year subscription for DC box because I'm sure the mystery surprise will be awesome, but I don't want to pay $150 all at once.

I guess I'll just do the one time, cancel after I get the box, and then just cancel and re-up later

No. One is bi monthly, if you choose the other you have to pay for the 6 boxes upfront..
I'm confused as hell. The website says this:
YOUR PAYMENT METHOD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED ANNUALLY.
Then it says this:
YOUR PAYMENT METHOD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED EVERY OTHER MONTH.

No. One is bi monthly, if you choose the other you have to pay for the 6 boxes upfront..
I'm confused as hell. The website says this:
YOUR PAYMENT METHOD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED ANNUALLY.
Then it says this:
YOUR PAYMENT METHOD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BILLED EVERY OTHER MONTH.

From the FAQ

RECURRING MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION CYCLE BEGINS ON THE 15TH DAY OF THE MONTH WHEN A BOX IS SCHEDULED TO SHIP. ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE BILLED ANNUALLY ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGION OF COLLECTORS LAUNCH. YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO VIEW YOUR NEXT ANTICIPATED BILLING DATE BY LOGGING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND VIEWING YOUR SUBSCRIPTIONS.

Last edited:
with MCC it took out the 183 or whatever it was...

but each month it charges $0.00 you'll never even see extra charges

Damn, now I'm torn about which to get. I'm a huge DC fan so I might keep the box but I don't know for how long. That and I don't know if I wanna drop $150 all at once. What to do, what to do.....

This was my box......okay not really. I regretfully didn't get one and it turned out to best one I've seen universally. These are this week's pickups. Stoked about getting the martian. By far one of me and the ladyfriend's grails. Really lucked into finding him.

View media item 1880644

Damn, now I'm torn about which to get. I'm a huge DC fan so I might keep the box but I don't know for how long. That and I don't know if I wanna drop $150 all at once. What to do, what to do.....

you're going to eventually spend 150 worth of pops in a month anyway.lol (maybe not but i try not to think about my monthly spending on them haha) and worst case u dontlike your box someone else will and you may even be able to make an extra 5-15 off it so you'll get around to get that money back +a little more

Last edited:
Anyone got Captain America Comikaze maskless
Winter Soldier Captain America
Winter Soldier Captain America Maskless
Captain America Black and White

Traded my GOTG box for this today with a local collector. Super satisfied.

you def won with that trade, nice pick up

Last edited:
Do you guys find that selling on the FB groups or eBay is better for these? Wanna unload the extras from my Fugitive box

Back
Top Bottom