FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Have a Avengers 1 Thor looking to trade for Armored Batman if anyone is interested msg me

So when are the other flocked Sesame Street pops supposed to drop stateside? Everywhere I check people want like $30 + are they supposed to be exclusives to some con?

naw. havent gotten mine yet.
Same here.  The new shipping method sucks.  I'm in PA, it was dispatched from NJ, and is now somewhere in MD, with an expected delivery date of Tuesday.  I liked it better when the last box was shipped from Jersey to Pa, and arrived in two days.

All the Targets around me have 6 less in their sellable quantity so I'm guessing it's the pack of FNs. Hoping to score a couple when he drops.

In other news just seen this

View media item 1958400
While many argue he's a rare vs a chase he's certainly wanting chase money. Glad I was able to get him and only had to buy 1 to get it :smokin

Last edited:

says the store by me has some in stock
nerd.gif

going out in a lil bit, wish me luck
laugh.gif

went to 3 Targets....each has 50+ showing..i even showed it to them...but to no avail....
mean.gif

Saw one of those GITD GoT guys at GameStop yesterday, I don't watch the show so I didn't buy it.

nice JL starting 5. Star Sapphire Wonder Woman is one of my favorites, im looking to get the metallic myself.

Saw one of those GITD GoT guys at GameStop yesterday, I don't watch the show so I didn't buy it.

hes pretty sought after if you wanna scoop him up and help someone in here, im sure someone is looking for him. theres a few GoT fans in here.

today's Mail call.

one of the POP homies was purging his collection and sent me the Guardians of the Galaxy set and I won The Thing on a raffle. I'm not into the B/W POPs but he fills a hole I have in my Marvel collection until I can get a colored Thing. :smokin

View media item 1960199View media item 1960202

Back
Top Bottom