FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

btw i think theyre gonna really deliver on the GOTG Vol2 box after the backlash they got on the last one. funny how they joked about it during the video lmfaooo. #2Scarves

My HT only got Demogorgon & Lucas :lol:

Waiting for them to get the rest so I can do the 6 for $60

Found it at GameStop. I got there at the perfect time bc they were just starting to open their delivery boxes. I was going in to look for Starlord Chase. They had 5 regulars, but the manager said no chases came in, which is odd bc a box usually carries 6. I then saw the Stimpy Chase In a box being opened by another employee and asked if I could have it. She said sure no problem. When I rang up the pop at the register, the manager looked shocked and was asking me a bunch of questions like "where did you get this?" And "did you find it in the shelves?" He then went to the back to speak with another employee. They probably be stashing all their Chases for themselves and was upset that this one fell through the cracks. :smh:

Found it at GameStop. I got there at the perfect time bc they were just starting to open their delivery boxes. I was going in to look for Starlord Chase. They had 5 regulars, but the manager said no chases came in, which is odd bc a box usually carries 6. I then saw the Stimpy Chase In a box being opened by another employee and asked if I could have it. She said sure no problem. When I rang up the pop at the register, the manager looked shocked and was asking me a bunch of questions like "where did you get this?" And "did you find it in the shelves?" He then went to the back to speak with another employee. They probably be stashing all their Chases for themselves and was upset that this one fell through the cracks. :smh:

you should go back and tell him you want to return it.

say just kidding and slap the **** out of him.

Found it at GameStop. I got there at the perfect time bc they were just starting to open their delivery boxes. I was going in to look for Starlord Chase. They had 5 regulars, but the manager said no chases came in, which is odd bc a box usually carries 6. I then saw the Stimpy Chase In a box being opened by another employee and asked if I could have it. She said sure no problem. When I rang up the pop at the register, the manager looked shocked and was asking me a bunch of questions like "where did you get this?" And "did you find it in the shelves?" He then went to the back to speak with another employee. They probably be stashing all their Chases for themselves and was upset that this one fell through the cracks.
mean.gif
i went to eb games ( canadian gamestop) and they just got thier shipment of 11s with eggos, i was like is this all of them? hes like nah there was one more but i put it aside for me. Clearly the chase 

looks like alpha 5 is out in some spots in cali... just saw it on ebay... im waiting to cop that joint once it hits the east coast

Back
Top Bottom