FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

this is dope lol
1.PNG

Yea originally I didn’t think I’d buy that one but after ordering the 4 kids as Ghostbusters, figured that one would make a good addition.

went to my HT this morning to grab a max and literally watched as this mog in ffront of me bought the last 4 on the shelf.

Had to walk away for his best interest.

Calmed down and called another HT in the area and was able to put one on hold for today. Gonna pick up after work.

Son told me someone had just bought 8 of them right before i called :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

went to my HT this morning to grab a max and literally watched as this mog in ffront of me bought the last 4 on the shelf.

Had to walk away for his best interest.

Calmed down and called another HT in the area and was able to put one on hold for today. Gonna pick up after work.

Son told me someone had just bought 8 of them right before i called :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Tha'ts trash

I think my HT does limits for customers. Surprised not all do

They’re from a Puerto Rico Store that can’t open their doors... not sure why they went all the way to Wisconsin

thats dope man. bless up lol.

i wish i could come across some crazy funko luck like that.
you can easily trade bait and get a lot of stuff with those

HT doing y'all dirty.

Anybody come across a Hellboy chase holla at me for the trade up.

also NES 8Bit Jason available for pre-order at Gamestop got mine today. Oddly the Freddy one wasn't on their list. Read somewhere it may be a chase now or possibly going to a different store exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom