FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

ToyTokyo is mad stupid for including ALL gold dragonzord raffle winners email where we can all see each other.

D*mn, bought one Hardwick. Not sure why.
Saw limited. His logo is appropriate: ID10T.
Email confirmed.

I ordered a couple hardwick pops as well lol, I'm assuming they won't ship but thank you for the link :pimp:

Yeah I'm trying right now

Trying to add to cart right now but cart keeps showing up empty lol. Not going to try as hard (refresh, refresh, refresh) for this one compared to the flocked Trix. I don't really remember Gremlin from Looney Tunes lol

Trying to add to cart right now but cart keeps showing up empty lol. Not going to try as hard (refresh, refresh, refresh) for this one compared to the flocked Trix. I don't really remember Gremlin from Looney Tunes lol

The older cartoons had him.
Kinda low key classic.

This queue is the dumbest thing ever lol. I can see after this debacle that Funko would most likely switch to a lottery system for their shop exclusives smh.

Ugh had him carted and was trying to pay and got kicked back into que lololol smh

Haven't tried their site in a minute, but 19,000+ ahead in queue after 2 captcha.
Joke. Not this serious. Out.

Was able to place an order. Started out in the 200s in the queue, so decided to not even try to bypass.

Back
Top Bottom