FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i don't mind waiting either since it was a damn good deal. waiting for that night king too. i just need an update... the only thing i'm worried about is not being able to cancel and it passing that 6 month deadline for paypal refund (or at least that's what i think it is). have you sent them an e-mail or anything like that?
Nah haven’t send them any emails. I guess I just trust that they’ll ship at some point

I really want the Killmonger Chase and tried to use the eBay code they were using yesterday or the day before and it wouldn’t even work. I wouldn’t want to pay more than $30.

I'm telling y'all for Disney these q posket are the new wave. My wife loves em already copped 9 of em out here in Japan and the value already is up for some

Attachments

• 20180403_200927.jpg
    20180403_200927.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20180403_200854.jpg
    20180403_200854.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Theyre tiny. I saw malificient for like 12 bucks.
Yea their like a miniature anime big head style of rock candy's the tiny ones are like the funko minis. Check Amazon and eBay for em. I think bigbadtoystore sells them

Yeah i've def noticed that

Been seeing more and more bot folks in the sneaker FB groups cooking funko's lol

Esp now that they saw Green Chrome Batman sell for like $800

sneaker bot boiz are very keen on funkos now

Yeah unfortunately they buying **** that they have no clue in value which is dumb. They think that every numbered piece immediately gives it value. However Funko is trying to crack down because they still respect their OG community. Unlike Nike or Adidas, Funko will actively do the most to curb resellers and multiple buyers.

I personally hope that nothing numbered comes out of SD. I also hope all of SDCC is trash lol

I need to get my post count up on FF boards so hopefully i can score Fundays again.

Of Infinity War MCC box is back in stock again.

I'm simple, I pre-ordered my **** In A Box Funko from Amazon, it had an April 1st release date, but said there was a delay. Idk if it released and sold out or it was actually pushed back. I feel like the April fool right now.

TOYS R US is going out of business and they have 10% off right now.... would wait a few more weeks to see if they drop it any lower... i copped a Cam, Gunslinger, and another one i can remember for $25

Back
Top Bottom