FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Recent pu's

20180404_195911.jpg

20180404_200329.jpg

ugh those are the ones near my old house and now that i'm married living with my girl i'm nowhere close to them lol

Hopefully more stores start getting em close to me.

Just went to my local target. They have 5 Thanos pops and they allowed people to reserve them....so I couldnt buy one.

I'm hot. SMFH.

Reserve them .... Naw we would've had a problem

Bro I went as far as I could without the potential of being removed from the store. I was hot. I *****ed out the CSR. I spoke with the manager. I didnt want to get banned from my local target but I was livid.

To make matters worse, the 2nd closest Target to me has 12 of them, but the manager told me she was not allowed to sell them until the 22nd (or reserve them at all....which of course led me to *****ing her out as well.)

Damn reserve? That's some buuuuuuuuuuull

I'd mos def be hot. to that store that has 12 I'd harrass and say the street date has been lifted as other targets are selling them already.

*EDIT*

See my new post, available as of 4/4

I'll try online for Thanos, but won't go looking in stores, especially not after that cashier wet her pants when I came to the register with that GITD Killmonger I found a couple of weeks ago. Those employees know whats up, not wasting my time with that nonsense. Congrats to you guys who picked them up tho.

Damn reserve? That's some buuuuuuuuuuull

I'd mos def be hot. to that store that has 12 I'd harrass and say the street date has been lifted as other targets are selling them already.

*EDIT*

See my new post, available as of 4/4

Bro I tried. Talked to 2 different people including a manager on the phone. I know whats gonna happen already. I am gonna get there on the 22nd and they are gonna say they released them a week ago. Lol

God damnit I didn't realize he came out yesterday, I had the day off and could have ran all over town at different Targets.

Back
Top Bottom