FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Im considering to file a dispute on CircleCity for the MJ. If I knew it would be that long, I wouldn't place the preorder. :sick:

Im considering to file a dispute on CircleCity for the MJ. If I knew it would be that long, I wouldn't place the preorder. :sick:

just email and they’ll cancel.

I did that when the better coupon went up.

They canceled it quickly.

Most ALL Jordan’s are gonna ship in April. There was. small wave that some retailers got for late Jan/ early February but about 95% of all pre-orders are for April. Heck I think BBTS says February but i wouldn’t be surprised if it’s april. No biggie.

Even popcultcha is April. Why the desperation? Just wait it out. You get it now you get it in April, you’ll still get it *shrug*

giphy (3).gif

Most ALL Jordan’s are gonna ship in April. There was. small wave that some retailers got for late Jan/ early February but about 95% of all pre-orders are for April. Heck I think BBTS says February but i wouldn’t be surprised if it’s april. No biggie.

Even popcultcha is April. Why the desperation? Just wait it out. You get it now you get it in April, you’ll still get it *shrug*

Get now throw it up for grabs make a few bucks and get more later. Lol

Does anyone have a link on KFC for HT

I know it dropped Instore today
So shouldn’t it drop online as well??

GOT is failing as a line for them...
No euron, theon/reek, kingsguard, converted lancel, robert bartheon, sand snakes. Euron.

GS is doing preorders for young gohan in store and PO. Wonder if it'll be as hyped as ssj2 and ssj3. Gonna go later today and throw some preorders in.

Back
Top Bottom