FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

May have got through on fantatics. Got a paypal receipt and it took the balance I had and just got through on nbastore. That was freaking awful

Took awhile but got through. Thanks bruh! Kudos!
upload_2019-4-12_8-54-13.png

I got one but got 2 day shipping. Didn't even check the shipping was trying to check out quick SMH. 15 dollars for shipping trying to get through on the phone to change to ground shipping

NBA Store charged me $38.98 never got an order confirmation page but got a PayPal email so I may be SOL

I got one but got 2 day shipping. Didn't even check the shipping was trying to check out quick SMH. 15 dollars for shipping trying to get through on the phone to change to ground shipping
Yeah you gotta check man lmfao. You could've gotten the free shipping. I saw it had 2 day automatically and I was like HELL NO.

Fellas Entertainment Earth has funkos BOGO 50% off. Preordered 2 MJs (since nerdy collectibles screwed me), a Muhammad Ali, and a patina Stan Lee. Basically was buy 3 get one free.

give em a call.

I did the same thing. Rushed bc they kept getting removed from cart

Theyll adjust it for you over the phone no prob

I got a paypal charge that might be an extra order. If that turns out to be an order I'll oop all the pops in that order.

Back
Top Bottom