FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If anyone is in NYC, you probably know this but I just found that forbidden planet has a nice selection of different funko pop figures. I got the #54 Michael Jordan for $11. They didn’t have the target exclusive in stock but said they do get exclusives to other stores stocked there as well. I saw one that was exclusive to Walgreens so that’s dope for anyone that may have struck out on any of these gets a chance. The only selection they didn’t have many of was game of thrones obviously, which I’m not big on but I would like to own either the knight king or aryra. But yeah, for anyone that doesn’t know, forbidden planet has a huge selection. The most I’ve seen so far.

4EC39952-1CEF-4036-AD16-05D1401EE4C3.jpeg

Yoooooooo just realized that’s an Evangelion pop!!! Maaaaaaaaan I’m hoping for super size angel pops.

And yes all sdcc boring so far save for of course toy Tokyo

I wonder if they go GoT-less this time around. It’s gonna be weird for a couple years with no thrones releases. The Funko Pop line started at almost the exact same time as the first episode of thrones.

so far I think the only one that I remotely like is Astronaut Snoopy but I'm well on my way to passing on all of them, knowing the SDCC Conan's will cost me anyway

Back
Top Bottom