FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Damn I slept on this being shared exclusive release day! Peeped an IG post midday to see I’m hella late on Missandei drop and Darth Vader mcfly. Was luckily able to cop both today, barring any cancellations. Does Barnes and Noble have the NYCC sticker like hbo does for missanbae?

copped a daria also... was thinking of giving it to my boss cuz she looks exactly like daria but she might get offended... so im a just keep it lol

NYCC haul. I didn’t win the Funko lottery, but I was able to purchase every pop on my wishlist online last night. Picked up some Marvel Loungefly pins, My Hero Academia FigPins, Gold The Rock and Chrome All Might. Also got autographs for Wong, Pink Ranger and Goku. Plus I took ihust1e ihust1e to the My Hero Academia Panel :pimp:
CD5A06D7-1B81-4C4F-87A8-C5FE62F142C3.jpeg

NYCC haul. I didn’t win the Funko lottery, but I was able to purchase every pop on my wishlist online last night. Picked up some Marvel Loungefly pins, My Hero Academia FigPins, Gold The Rock and Chrome All Might. Also got autographs for Wong, Pink Ranger and Goku. Plus I took ihust1e ihust1e to the My Hero Academia Panel :pimp:
Did you need a lottery for chrome All Might for funimation booth?

Did you need a lottery for chrome All Might for funimation booth?

nah they only allocate a certain amount per day and you have to go to the Booth as soon as it opens. They will pass tickets first come first serve with time assignments for you to come back to pick up the pop.

nah they only allocate a certain amount per day and you have to go to the Booth as soon as it opens. They will pass tickets first come first serve with time assignments for you to come back to pick up the pop.
I'll just buy from the funimation site lol. Don't feel like going early tomorrow.

damn gotta catch up on the thread.

Had 12 pm slot at funko booth today. Made sure i was one of the first in there lol

Ron English was already sold out by the time i got to the counter. Saw it sell out right in front of me to the last bit of the 10 am slot

but what surprised me the most was that IRON MAN was sold out! HOW????????????

Any way i cleaned out the booth. Helped the homies grab some things I wasnt going for

My haul

Then went to MHA Panel with chino905 chino905

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PART OF NYCC. HANDS DOWN.

Good day :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

bro those figpins :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Gotta remember funimation for All Might Monday and im done for NYCC

Back
Top Bottom