FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Look at this big @ss box for 1 pop lol. No wonder GameStop is charging so much for shipping. I ordered 3 and they are shipping them one at a time. I tried to cancel too because I was able to pick up what I wanted in store with buy 3 get 1 free. Couldn’t cancel online so now I have to return and lose my $8 shipping but it cost them more than that to ship like this x3.
D5C7306A-089D-43C9-9DB3-E012490D6FAF.jpeg

Ordered 2 iron mans from amazon bc of their horrible shipping. Both came in box sorters, but one didn’t come with a sticker. Did anyone else receive one without a sticker?
You ordered when it released under that weird code name?

ugh, still waiting for my amazon orders to ship, they still say they'll be delivered today yet I haven't gotten anything yet

My Dwight should be coming today but tony won’t be here till like December 5th smh. My wife is gonna kill me though when she sees all the pops I ordered for nycc. This was actually a great con unlike the Sdcc.

I wonder why those orders are going out so soon but the ones from Friday aren’t expected until between Nov 11 - Dec 13.

welp, just got an email from amazon that the Iron Man order will be delayed a week. I love how they can wait until the day that it still says it will be delivered and then just hit you with a delay

Me too just got the email

Time to argue with amazon and get a discount on a next prime order

man i still cant believe the iron man was sold out at funko booth before noon and batman was still available

Man I couldn't imagine going to comic con and spending hours waiting in line for pops that are easy to cop online. I can kinda see if your looking to resell tho.
big ups for those who did it

basically touched everything i wanted excpect ron english. I saw it sell out at the end of the 10A slot as I was like #5-6 for 12 pm. Got bats mickey etc. No iron or sandtroop though. You?

only really wanted Batman and Mickey bought a whole bunch of other crap. I’ll take a pic later

so im assuming that babe ruth is a con exclusive... thought it would get released on the funko website but nah smh

packed up a bunch of them that I had on my desk recently, keeping it to current favs at the moment, just gotta say how much I'm loving this Tony the Tiger, glad I never felt tempted to pay resale on the regular one, definitely wouldn't enjoy it as much as having this one out of the box
IMG_0666.jpg

Back
Top Bottom