FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

more amazon shenanigans, Dwight went from "Arriving today by 8pm" to "we experienced a delay and will let you know when it ships"

It looks like both my Dwight and iron man are coming in later this week from Amazon… They keep changing the date but it keeps getting pushed up so im not even mad… I guess I can show my haul sooner rather than later after all lol… I copped suzie from stranger things and the bow was missing on her shirt… I complained to gamestop and they sent me a new one and said I can keep the old one… I ended up giving the defective one to a local gamestop and swapped it out for the nycc nick fury…. Shoutout to game stop for doing that

I’m starting to think some exclusives aren’t so exclusive.
I got the Venom at LA Comicon as well
Was there a long line to get them? I ended up getting Cosmic Ghost Rider through eBay. The one guy that was supposed to grab Venom for me, said the line was too long and he didn't want to deal with it.

another NYCC delivery today
IMG_0766.jpg

Was there a long line to get them? I ended up getting Cosmic Ghost Rider through eBay. The one guy that was supposed to grab Venom for me, said the line was too long and he didn't want to deal with it.

Yea
They actually sold out on Saturday before 3pm

got damnit hot topic only has like 3 game of throne pops and not the theon. but box lunch has it...

edit, got damnit it's only off 1 item

Last edited:

YERRRRRRRR DTHAT SLYTHERIAN COACH JOINT THOUGHHHH

My Cosmic Ghost Rider was supposedly delivered in mailbox. Go to get it. Everything but my package was in there. Annoying.

Back
Top Bottom