FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Wow

EFA80A2C-1A0C-48D1-822F-FFB5D85639C5.jpeg

Hey fellas! For my MHA fans B&N called me that they got my metallic All Might in today. I guess that means they got their stock! Go check your stores and be ready for online drop if you're going for that!

For those of you who store your extras in Rubbermaid type bins, what size do you use or recommend? I REALLY need to get mine out of cardboard moving boxes and into some sort of organized protection.

For those of you who store your extras in Rubbermaid type bins, what size do you use or recommend? I REALLY need to get mine out of cardboard moving boxes and into some sort of organized protection.

Not sure what the specific size was but I grabbed some from target, I think they were Hefty brand because the lid actually has extra room so you aren't pressing down on anything at the top of the bin.

Something like this:

Not sure what the specific size was but I grabbed some from target, I think they were Hefty brand because the lid actually has extra room so you aren't pressing down on anything at the top of the bin.

Something like this:

Ah great, thank you! I wasn't sure if most folks got the taller ones like that and stacked the Pops on top of each other, or if you got the flatter ones and just did one row each.

Next marvel box for Jan is fantastic 4. Copping that. It gotta be the new silver surfer or a galactus

Back
Top Bottom