FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Will the Ray Lewis Pop have him in the white suit or kneeling during the national anthem?

supposedly each have like 10k. so if your target got none today. they either did and didnt put them out or they will be in this week

Really like the black light series but didn't even bother trying to find them at Target.

Mine only got Ironman in. My set will be complete again when the snap version comes on Friday.

Attachments

• 63717A96-E68F-42F9-9E3B-247BE1A79567.jpeg
    63717A96-E68F-42F9-9E3B-247BE1A79567.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 64
the pop looks amazing. i wouldnt want it in a blind box though because i would want the whits shirt and and the comic with the purple tint

The nightman cometh pops. My life is complete. I think I’m gonna cry. The only pops I’ve wanted them to make since I started collecting however many years ago. 6 years? I’m still in shock that it’s actually happening.
8AEDCEDC-9D56-4791-BEDB-F7BBAE42482D.jpeg

The nightman cometh pops. My life is complete. I think I’m gonna cry. The only pops I’ve wanted them to make since I started collecting however many years ago. 6 years? I’m still in shock that it’s actually happening.
8AEDCEDC-9D56-4791-BEDB-F7BBAE42482D.jpeg
ive never even heard of this ....
ahhhhh cuz i never watched its always sunny

Local store again:

Shawn Kemp pre-order signed.

Barry Sanders pre-orde signed

Was lucky enough to grab the full set of Black Light pops including the shirt bundle. I was hoping to grab the posters too but they didn’t have any

Back
Top Bottom