FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I don’t know why I thought anything would be different with amazon. I don’t understand why they can’t ship pops without banging up the boxes. My I am Ironman came today and I’ll be giving this one to the kids and getting a replacement for my set. Smh

Attachments

• 71DC1E36-9076-49C5-8F6C-464B4D1133E1.jpeg
    71DC1E36-9076-49C5-8F6C-464B4D1133E1.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 144
I don’t know why I thought anything would be different with amazon. I don’t understand why they can’t ship pops without banging up the boxes. My I am Ironman came today and I’ll be giving this one to the kids and getting a replacement for my set. Smh
Mine came yesterday. Ordered 2 just in case of damage. I ended up with a 6/10 and a 8/10. Why cant they use sorters ffs.

I didn’t have any issue getting through on Dwight, hopefully they still ship out orders that went through before it all messed up.

Maaaan, pre-ordered mine in January. Showed it was out for delivery and 10 stops away yesterday. Never showed up. Checked tracking and it said "undeliverable, you will be refunded shortly." Hopped on a chat and basically got "looks like it was damaged, sorry. Where should we send your refund?" Gave them hell until they told me to get it from one of their 3rd party sellers and they would honor the pre-order price, and refund the shipping. Ridiculous. :angry:

In for Groundhog Day Phil, may as well complete all of the Bill Murrays (at least one per character, not going back and getting all of the Venkmans)

Mine came yesterday. Ordered 2 just in case of damage. I ended up with a 6/10 and a 8/10. Why cant they use sorters ffs.
I have a second that came ok but there’s black spots on the top logo. I just spent 25 on one from eBay. I’m tried of having to order two and hope one shows up ok. I basically paid resell anyway buying two.

Thanks for that man, it's my brother's birthday coming up and I was able to snag him some shirts and a pop

Back
Top Bottom