FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

got all the black light pops except Spidey... just sucks they restocked at random times so I bought individually and had to pay shipping for like 3 of them smh....

this was delivered today... I didn’t order it and I don’t know who it’s from. But It forsure is appreciated after some idiots tried me today.
0C6F1442-5177-4FE8-AADF-4B3065EF8AC5.jpeg

Where do y'all get your Pop Stack Protector's from? Ordered 3 from GameStop cause they were on sale, all three of them came broken. Had them send a replacement and again all three came broken.

Where do y'all get your Pop Stack Protector's from? Ordered 3 from GameStop cause they were on sale, all three of them came broken. Had them send a replacement and again all three came broken.

7 bucks a pop armors are the best by a mile. I will never buy a pop stack again. The 7buck armors are slightly more expensive, but they are much better quality and better looking. Better quality plastic. Magnetic locking lid on top. No "lid" on the bottom. They are the best.

For reference:

Screenshot_20210111-090808_Gallery.jpg

There's a dude in my local FB group who is selling all of his for $4 bucks each. think he has about 30 of em

7 bucks a pop armors are the best by a mile. I will never buy a pop stack again. The 7buck armors are slightly more expensive, but they are much better quality and better looking. Better quality plastic. Magnetic locking lid on top. No "lid" on the bottom. They are the best.

For reference:

Screenshot_20210111-090808_Gallery.jpg

Where'd you get that autographed Klay??

Did anyone get into those Funko Soup Troop things? Let me know if anyone wants to trade. My girl is crazy over them, and apparently the 10 I bought her wasnt enough SMFH.

was looking at the value of some of my pops and definitely need some of those hard stacks... maybe I'll check hot topic at my local mall this weekend

Back
Top Bottom