FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Oh wow, might need to get on that.
Let me know he's selling a lot of them fast. just DM me if you decide yes. i'll ship for cost of course. pending on how many you need and how big the box is I dont see why it would be more than like 10 bucks
anybody got an extra madara pop? Totally missed this drop

POP-Animation-Naruto-Shippuden-Madara-Reanimation-Only-at-GameStop.jpg
These got re-released right after thanksgiving for like 5 bucks on clearance on gamestop site. I'll check for you in my local groups

Let me know he's selling a lot of them fast. just DM me if you decide yes. i'll ship for cost of course. pending on how many you need and how big the box is I dont see why it would be more than like 10 bucks

These got re-released right after thanksgiving for like 5 bucks on clearance on gamestop site. I'll check for you in my local groups

yea i see a ton of em on ebay for like 25. I just dont want to pay NYS tax lol. Let me know if you see any im ready to buy

good looks. yea ill just use these mercari coins and pay the difference
I hate mercari so much. I only use it because it's possible to talk people down and bundle stuff up.
but they take too much money away from you and even when they cancelled one of my orders still takes 5 days for them to refund you. and even then they make the first option back to your mercari account
GIVE ME MY MONEY NOW

I’m going to need that stone cold and the rock in the ring.

im going to need all the basketball and majority of the baseball. That Gerrit Cole and Tatis for sure.

Back
Top Bottom