FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

howd you get fat gum? he never poppped for me on site. then i thought to try app and he sold out as i carted :frown:

i got gang though
I had to refresh a few times to get the page to load. Surprisingly the GS site went smooth. My screwed up with Gang Bc I apparently had a dead link, so when I kept refreshing, nothing ever loaded. By the time I used the correct link, he was already sold out.

I had to refresh a few times to get the page to load. Surprisingly the GS site went smooth. My screwed up with Gang Bc I apparently had a dead link, so when I kept refreshing, nothing ever loaded. By the time I used the correct link, he was already sold out.
decided to go to my GameStop in the mall bc they open at 11. On the way there I remembered my hood GameStop and went past there just in case. Turns out they were opening at 10 and I got there as soon as doors opened. One lady was waiting outside for FG. I was able to get one no hassle
20660C86-E2C0-4D1C-A8E7-40691987C298.jpeg

6B1E8706-A480-4532-AB57-59EEF7664FBB.jpeg

Got up passed in everything.

really only wanted Shockwave but i got some trade bait for him.

wife wants that lounge fly set that was t up on the site. It’ll be up on Lf tomorrow. Hopefully everyone upset about the bundle will pass on it.

decided to go to my GameStop in the mall bc they open at 11. On the way there I remembered my hood GameStop and went past there just in case. Turns out they were opening at 10 and I got there as soon as doors opened. One lady was waiting outside for FG. I was able to get one no hassle
20660C86-E2C0-4D1C-A8E7-40691987C298.jpeg

6B1E8706-A480-4532-AB57-59EEF7664FBB.jpeg
Dope! I also caught the HT restock for Orca. Ws all around!!!!

ifeel like they dropped the ball. they should've made these the classic avengers line. its so weird they went to endgame on top of giving antman his quantum suit
these pics are from a vendor at Frank and Sons. I was there when he was taking these pics today.

he was selling for $25-30 each.
i feel.like to have them early and not go on the target hunt. thats not a bad deal.

Back
Top Bottom