FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

damn man, I'm sorry to hear that!

thanks. Still need to sort everything out, but I made a big pile on a small batch and placed it in the backyard hoping it will air dry.

6851A0CF-1CCA-4EDB-94AA-A59E4CB3198F.jpeg

Can’t believe they’re still giving this store exclusives

bruh the chase is just a glow in the dark base... and people are going wild. you can paint the base yourself.. pure lazyiness on these anime chases btw.

Bruhs. My basement got flooded Wednesday night and Damaged a lot of my valuable pops. I think I’m gonna be out of the pop game unless I go OOB
sorry to hear that, my pops are in my basement and my basement floods but they're all up on shelves.

what you got though :nerd:

Bruhs. My basement got flooded Wednesday night and Damaged a lot of my valuable pops. I think I’m gonna be out of the pop game unless I go OOB
Sorry to hear that fam. OOB is the way to go. If you are letting some stuff go I’m sure guys here would cop.

If anyone ever wanted an Iron Man/Stark Pop signed by RDJ, he’s doing a signing you can send your own item in (pricey)

Last edited:
Thinking of offing my sports collection. Anyone know a shop purchasing other than 7bucksAPop
if they're some what valuable you're better off selling individually other than that FB groups a lot of people buy lots. (everyone wants to be a *** pop distributor these days) . but honestly they give you about 60% less than the ppg value of it all.

If anyone ever wanted an Iron Man/Stark Pop signed by RDJ, he’s doing a signing you can send your own item in (pricey)

800 for a pop he can kiss my whole as$$$$ Stan lee didn't even charge more than 150...

I'm doing $400 for Chris Pratt. Was hoping it would be closer to $200, but oh well.
gawwwdd dammm
if you're meeting that person in person. and you take a pic, I can justify it, but these send in services are fugazi to me. i can't justify spending that money and he may or may not have really signed it himself. Also can't justify an autograph on a pop (RDJ) maybe a personalized photo or something, but not a pop personally.

Yea I’m not much of a “send in your own item” although (not Pop related), I’m glad I did do it for Kobe and got the Mamba Moment 9s signed, through Panini Authentics
8C323331-BF61-4DCC-B9F9-0DAE595B1B75.jpeg

I did the Conan Meet and Greet a couple years ago for his comedy tour, but couldn’t decide which Pop I would have wanted him to sign so I just had him sign the event posters. Would have been a little weird I guess to have a couple signed and then the rest of them not. It’s funny looking back at some of the comic con or wrestle cons that I’ve been to before really being into Pops and now just about everyone has a Pop I could have had signed instead of the 8x10s or comics, etc :lol:

Back
Top Bottom