FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Amazon cancelled my Towlie. So what's the point of pre-ordering if they're just gonna cancel it 3 months later? This is like the 3rd time they've done it to me in a couple of months. :rolleyes
They canceled mine too! I ordered it on 4/20 and waited for nothing. Now I gotta pay a reseller 😡

Unless they're appropriate to be that big, I'm definitely done on oversized pops... example 10" baby Groot is cool because baby Groot is kinda that size.

Am I the only one that after seeing a movie or a show, immediately goes out and check out the Pops in the series? Just saw No Time to Die and now I need a James Bond pop

:lol: I was doing that after seeing Space Jam, Suicide Squad, Venom 2, Candyman….
Easiest way to fall down that rabbit hole. They have to be in the all-time favorite movies list for me to consider them these days.

Exactly... cause then it's like "Maybe I need this guy too"

I think that's why I sometimes am hesitant to jump into new series. I LOVE Seinfeld, but I'm terrified to start buying any of them because I know once I do I'll get at least 5-6 within a week.

That's just good marketing conditioning lol. I feel like that too, but I try to take an extra beat and re-think it to see if I REALLY want or need it.

That being said, backtracking pops is a PITA

FYI it seems the Halo cover pop has been delayed to May 2022?

7733DB2E-CFCC-47D0-853A-43C3284EF217.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom