FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Whats the deal with that? how do you buy it?

Not sure about an online drop or anything, but the guess seems to be it will be in store. These displays popped up recently and were posted in my FB group.

54798916_10218172840782915_4084327711663718400_n.jpg

54279097_10218172841102923_5065219137362460672_n.jpg

While it is entirely possible these metallics could just be going to subscribers, I find it hard to believe they wont be available with the rest of the GoT stuff that the AT&T stores are already selling.

Bought another metallic skeletor from gemini for trade bait lmao. If it ends up shooting up since MOTU license is gone, I'll probably shoot for getting a grail.

Need some help from the savvy Pop buyers here.

I'm relatively new to the game and I want to know the thriftiest ways to go about building my collection. What are some of the best sales that happen throughout the year? What are some good sites for cheap pops? I know B&N had a sale this weekend that had pops as low as $5.52, how often does that happen?

I understand certain pops are just gonna cost bread, but I'm trying get stuff like Jake the Snake Roberts or Bob Ross for the low.

Bought another metallic skeletor from gemini for trade bait lmao. If it ends up shooting up since MOTU license is gone, I'll probably shoot for getting a grail.
Metallic Skeletor is one of the best looking pops that I own. Nice double up

I was hoping that Becky Lynch would be on DBToys but I don’t see it. Their prices seem to always be the cheapest.

I'm relatively new to the game and I want to know the thriftiest ways to go about building my collection. What are some of the best sales that happen throughout the year? What are some good sites for cheap pops? I know B&N had a sale this weekend that had pops as low as $5.52, how often does that happen?

I understand certain pops are just gonna cost bread, but I'm trying get stuff like Jake the Snake Roberts or Bob Ross for the low.
If you display oob buying damaged boxes or oob pops is great for value.

Jake the Snake and Bob Ross both have chase versions so you should order those online to have a chance for a chase (it will say styles may vary in the description). Most stores have deals on pops often.

If the Metallic Night King is indeed an AT&T exclusive and only available to network customers and they let me get multiples, I'll gladly help the regulars in here, I know who y'all are for retail plus ship. Those of y'all who are resellers or I don't like $400 shipped, that goes for tdogg2k tdogg2k too

I have to imagine it isnt. I posted on the previous page that AT&T stores are having funko displays. I cant imagine they would sell random GoT pops and hold out on the metallic one.

Imagine AT&T only gives it out as a bonus when you buy their phones lmfao. EARLY UPGRADE FOR ALL USERS WHO ARE FUNKO FIENDS!

Imagine AT&T only gives it out as a bonus when you buy their phones lmfao. EARLY UPGRADE FOR ALL USERS WHO ARE FUNKO FIENDS!
I will switch from Verizon if that's what it takes. I was already thinking of trying to negotiate to get it early. Shut up and take my money at&t.

Back
Top Bottom