FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man a lot of y’all got some dope collections:smokin

Funko be really pulling at the heart strings with some of these pops, but I gotta stay strong and just watch from the side line

MJ made me come out tho
D64B3D2B-A30B-40B5-B038-7F03BF1E7F51.jpeg

6546762D-CE24-4EFE-80B0-90F47150C262.jpeg
Picked up a few things that my brother was holding for me. I copped the gauntlet on an amazon lightning deal at the end of November for like $48. Had to ship it to my brother and have him give it to my son as a gift so my wife couldn’t get mad at me. The plan worked perfectly.

Perfectly balanced

You sound real tight right now bro.

You mad?

You're not even a real collector anyway. Just here for the hype.
Sit down with all that nonsense. I collect what I I like and don’t buy into the bs hype some of y’all push on here ... yea I still collect js and what? It’s niketalk .. a shoe board amirite?

Bro you come in here bad mouthing and disrespecting pretty much everyone in here w/your hater PPG post then continue to be toxic.

And your "wanna be biker gang" clowning is old. You've obviously never been to disneyland or disney world or any comic con and know about pin and patch clubs. We never claim to be an MC, we collect, pins, patches and funko. Plus or president has MC club relatives who have already embraced us

But whatever. I don't need to engage an outsider about our culture who's being nothing more than toxic. Just dip out the thread go back to your "Js" then come back in when you trying to get info on the BAPE drop like the hypebeast you are.

If I remember correctly this guy has done this in here before lol. Then you never see him post except to repost the same pic that no one gives a F. Apparently, he really does give a F :rofl:

0A2232A2-3FB0-46B7-9308-B5350E2E4FC2.png

Have some other pops (Metallic Beerus) not in the pics a couple pages back too if you check my PPG you will see everything.

Last edited:
FYE keeps changing the dates for these pre-orders.
I need Ali, Bartman and Orioles Mascot.

44015D7D-1116-4C3C-ABF4-5A1BFF8443BF.jpeg Triggered? Wtf is a bape? I don’t smoke those ecigs man chill with the drama...profile pic says it all.. you can go embrace them wannabe bikers all you want .. anyways here is my top 10 list see ya at HQ camp sessions for that chase

Bro you come in here bad mouthing and disrespecting pretty much everyone in here w/your hater PPG post then continue to be toxic.

And your "wanna be biker gang" clowning is old. You've obviously never been to disneyland or disney world or any comic con and know about pin and patch clubs. We never claim to be an MC, we collect, pins, patches and funko. Plus or president has MC club relatives who have already embraced us

But whatever. I don't need to engage an outsider about our culture who's being nothing more than toxic. Just dip out the thread go back to your "Js" then come back in when you trying to get info on the BAPE drop like the hypebeast you are.

Back
Top Bottom