FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Bro you come in here bad mouthing and disrespecting pretty much everyone in here w/your hater PPG post then continue to be toxic.

And your "wanna be biker gang" clowning is old. You've obviously never been to disneyland or disney world or any comic con and know about pin and patch clubs. We never claim to be an MC, we collect, pins, patches and funko. Plus or president has MC club relatives who have already embraced us

But whatever. I don't need to engage an outsider about our culture who's being nothing more than toxic. Just dip out the thread go back to your "Js" then come back in when you trying to get info on the BAPE drop like the hypebeast you are.

You gotta relax with the "J's" comment fam. I wear J's and collect Pop's. Its possible to do both lol

Since everybody posting their top 10

Screenshot_20190425-143622.png

Man I'm sick on how some GOT pops are just going up. Moreso cuz I passed on them back in the day.

I got into GoT way too late. I need Sam, Hound and Hodor anddddddd I don’t want to pay that for all three.

And it seemed more times than not they were relatively easy to get.

Since everybody posting their top 10

Screenshot_20190425-143622.png
waiiiiit brook is 60???????
i copped like 4 on a whim cuz they were sitting

LAW IS 145 NOW!!!!!??
F*****K I THINK I SOLD MY BOX for him.. lol have.. 2 of him too..
but 2 pops that will never leave my collection is got and one piece.
i do gotta look for that box tho.

Man I'm sick on how some GOT pops are just going up. Moreso cuz I passed on them back in the day.

I get so pissed at that. Ygritte sat. Hodor sat. Didn’t want em at sticker price for the LONGEST. Then one day later it seems they go from sticker to $100. Jorah Mormont?? A 40 spot?! That’s probably the 2nd most trash pop there is.

Metallic children pop just has me laughing though. Still wouldn’t pay $30, let alone $700. Gotta be out your god damn mind

Definitely want the Target Thanos tomorrow but wont lose sleep if I miss out

DONT CLICK SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ENDGAME

kind of ticks me off that the Thanos Endgame figures are inaccurate with the IW gauntlet on

Back
Top Bottom