Funniest moments in NT General 2010. Vol. Late Add: KINGxRIECE's unintentional Head game

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by coryturner

real talk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and my baby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my baby out so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more times and she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parked outside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inch blocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she left the door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dude moaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up they both butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so me and him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so i dipped

eek.gif

roll.gif

I don't care if that's true or not, that ++%% is comedy.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

real talk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and my baby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my baby out so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more times and she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parked outside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inch blocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she left the door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dude moaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up they both butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so me and him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so i dipped

eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by bigsupa

/THREAD
Spoiler [+]

304738030970951ebe25.jpg
retrowill.jpg
Whats the story behind this.. The pics are funny, but Im not understanding. 

via ROCK LA Familia......  - his name is william rivera III aka Mr. Niketalk.  he was caught on www.localhookupz.com trying to pick up a 14 year old girl.  he was also on some teen social network that centered around vampires... He was nicknamed Vampedo because of that.   NTers found his facebook and told his fat girlfriend about what he was doing and she dumped him.  he hides out in the retro forums.  apparently he like b-grade sneakers.  so goes the legend 

the mods locked and deleted the thread....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

pedo4ever.jpg

AT THE COUNT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by bigsupa

/THREAD
Spoiler [+]

304738030970951ebe25.jpg
retrowill.jpg
Whats the story behind this.. The pics are funny, but Im not understanding. 

via ROCK LA Familia......  - his name is william rivera III aka Mr. Niketalk.  he was caught on www.localhookupz.com trying to pick up a 14 year old girl.  he was also on some teen social network that centered around vampires... He was nicknamed Vampedo because of that.   NTers found his facebook and told his fat girlfriend about what he was doing and she dumped him.  he hides out in the retro forums.  apparently he like b-grade sneakers.  so goes the legend 

the mods locked and deleted the thread....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

pedo4ever.jpg

AT THE COUNT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thats not the original thread... the OG thread was a post your entertainment system setup or somethin.

Thats not the original thread... the OG thread was a post your entertainment system setup or somethin.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

@*#* sounds too incredible to be true but he was dead #!+ serious.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

yoooooo cturner tell us you made this up son...I feel bad right now LM_O at this. So you walk in and your baby moms keeps goin at it with this dude..no pause...no..."OH SNAP Baby what are you doin here?"  Then you just slump to your knees and watch the carnage...? 

THEN you got up and started throwing hands with a naked or partially naked dude who justed busted all over you girl with his "juices" flyin everywhere? 
roll.gif
...and where was your girl just sittin there watchin y'all with nut on her face?  I don't mean to laugh but seriously my dude this is on smush story level.  tell me you its a lie son...tell ME ITS A LIE...
naw bro its the truth I wish it wasnt tho
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

@*#* sounds too incredible to be true but he was dead #!+ serious.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

yoooooo cturner tell us you made this up son...I feel bad right now LM_O at this. So you walk in and your baby moms keeps goin at it with this dude..no pause...no..."OH SNAP Baby what are you doin here?"  Then you just slump to your knees and watch the carnage...? 

THEN you got up and started throwing hands with a naked or partially naked dude who justed busted all over you girl with his "juices" flyin everywhere? 
roll.gif
...and where was your girl just sittin there watchin y'all with nut on her face?  I don't mean to laugh but seriously my dude this is on smush story level.  tell me you its a lie son...tell ME ITS A LIE...
naw bro its the truth I wish it wasnt tho
tired.gif
laugh.gif

IT'S BEEN A GREAT 2010!

I know these are scattered but enjoy. Heres to an even better 2011. Love this site

sick.gif

1e5mac.png

24ngx3o.png

sxf4fm.png

sick.gif
roll.gif

ztybrn.png

grammys-2010-arrivals-40.jpg

33f4w2v.png

10yfjuq.png

vsiek4.png

2u9iix5.png

2iw2ib6.png

2uqerub.png

keywi9.png

and how could we forget the super limited NT t-shirt collection

2dryp6q.png
w20z2s.png
2ilkej9.png

2psn6ep.png
11h7ac5.png
302v08x.png

roll.gif
@ the early year PYD post and the one where someone called out dirty...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

2n6x1j6.png

ehg4r9.png

IT'S BEEN A GREAT 2010!

I know these are scattered but enjoy. Heres to an even better 2011. Love this site

sick.gif

1e5mac.png

24ngx3o.png

sxf4fm.png

sick.gif
roll.gif

ztybrn.png

grammys-2010-arrivals-40.jpg

33f4w2v.png

10yfjuq.png

vsiek4.png

2u9iix5.png

2iw2ib6.png

2uqerub.png

keywi9.png

and how could we forget the super limited NT t-shirt collection

2dryp6q.png
w20z2s.png
2ilkej9.png

2psn6ep.png
11h7ac5.png
302v08x.png

roll.gif
@ the early year PYD post and the one where someone called out dirty...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

2n6x1j6.png

ehg4r9.png

Back
Top Bottom