Funny prank video...

Bord at work, I admit, made a wack thread but it got jacked and "saved" at the same time by a prank videoposted below by AF187
roll.gif

Check it out...

BTW, Still stand that -No matter its size or thickness, no piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 timesby hand. :smile: try it!

^Thank you for ya participation.

As of all the threads on NT are exciting and productive! Outta here! Can't blame a dude for being mad bored on a Friday at work. LOL About the color,touche, I had copy and paste the text from an email, so I didn't notice until I saved that the color wouldn't work, changed it to red.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

-No matter its size or thickness, no piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times. :smile: try it!
roll.gif

-It's humanly impossible to kiss your own elbow.

-If you add salt to a slug, it shrinks. BUT if you add crushed peppers to a slug, its like steroid, the joint gets colossal!

OK, the third one was a lie, but I could have sold it.
laugh.gif

Might be old but I never seen it posted, feel free to add your fun fact!

did you watch mythbusters ? cause they folded a paper more than 7 times !!!!!!!!

that video worked out kinda funny I guess but damn that could've been tragic.

also I'm always timid with hidden cameras especially in the bathroom, you never know some girl just starts scratching at something or reveals something youdidnt want to know

Back
Top Bottom