Fur Farms: Cruelty to Animals taken to the next level:

4,046
10
Joined Sep 26, 2008
Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by holoflow

http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

After watching the video posted on the PETA website, I am speechless. I think to myself sometimes, how do people actually come up with the guts to do such things?

anyways, I thought this was worth sharing for self-awareness.
i definitely need to cop me a mink or chinchilla coat...

any suggestions on which factory i should go to
 

elboricua 6

Banned
1,978
10
Joined Feb 24, 2006
the only crime is that after they kill these animals they dont sell them for the meat .... I think that's cruel as there are many "humas"starving ...
 
91
10
Joined Apr 26, 2008
Originally Posted by elboricua 6

the only crime is that after they kill these animals they dont sell them for the meat .... I think that's cruel as there are many "humas" starving ...
After seeing the way these animals are being skinned alive....after being skinned, the animals are still alive for up to 10 minutes and die amiserable death...
 
116
10
Joined Jul 22, 2008
Iono some of those PETA videos are too much. after seein that thing about calling fish sea kittens its hard to take some of the things they say seriously
 
2,735
10
Joined Jun 12, 2006
damn man that was painful to watch. i watched the part of the video where they skin the animal while it was still alive then turned it off.
 
2,120
341
Joined Jan 17, 2008
That's *%%%!# up.

What is the purpose of skinning them alive? Why would they put up with a struggle when they don't have to?

Sadly, stuff like this will never end as long as there is a market for it. People don't realize how their coat is made when they are in a shop trying iton.

Dude was standing on the neck and head of that dog because it was struggling from being skinned alive.
And right now, that fur is hanging in someones closetso they can look good at a dinner party.
 
91
10
Joined Apr 26, 2008
I dont know if this can change anything, but as long as people are steered out of ignorance and come to the realization.....it will be the least satisfying
 
4,331
11
Joined Nov 6, 2008
Originally Posted by holoflow

I dont know if this can change anything, but as long as people are steered out of ignorance and come to the realization.....it will be the least satisfying
you got the address of that factory... i definitely need me a new fur coat... something mink, maybe chinchilla... im hoping i can get a discountsince its summer time...
 
465
10
Joined Oct 14, 2002
PETA is full of BS and goes to extreme examples to prove whatever point they have.

It is not industry standard to skin animals alive as it increases the chance of damaging the fur which is very valuable and employee injury.

they get these videos from disreputable shops and post them as the standard, when they are anything but.
 
7,452
4,082
Joined Jan 19, 2005
Savage. These animals should really be put down first before their hides are collected.


Info on furrier#2's slacks
 
2,920
10
Joined Jul 10, 2005
Originally Posted by 718stylez

PETA is full of BS and goes to extreme examples to prove whatever point they have.

It is not industry standard to skin animals alive as it increases the chance of damaging the fur which is very valuable and employee injury.

they get these videos from disreputable shops and post them as the standard, when they are anything but.
Well no duh. But you sound like a fur lobbyist
.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now