Fushion-Jordan Agreement question.

Quick question regarding these fushion shoes.
I'm not sure if this belongs to Jordan or Nike.
Mods, move it accordingly if necessary.

I'm sure you guys know about the removal of NIKE AIR logo with swoosh from all Jordan shoes. According to what I heard, It is because of Jordan has to pay Nike to put the logo on the shoes (Well, for BMP is to save some money).

air-jordan-5-air-force-ones-fusion-2.jpg

air-jordan-5-air-force-ones-fusion-5.jpg

What about the fushion shoes?
I'd like to hear from someone who knows about it. Thanks in advance.
Indohan

Quote:
The removal of the jumpman
:wink:
wink.gif

also its a fusion shoe so i think its mutual well it should be mutual

also someone quoted flipjays the other day saying that jb does have to pay nike for the use of "nike air" but no one knows for sure
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

These shoes are a tribute shoe.

Many of you have mis conceptions about business. There certain times in business when a Parent Company is paid by it's subsidiaries for items just to keep books straight.

Just because Nike OWNS Brand Jordan. Jordan is it's own entity within Nike. There are MANY entities within Nike. The Nike Website is it's own entity, just like the Members Only Store and NikeID.

All those entities, still BUY their shoes from Nike at retailer rates and sell them on their sites.

There is a little of that in this situation as well.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

hey yo rock how come your not a Moderator anymore
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

From p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...3174.topic
Quote:
New Post Re: If "NIKE" was ok on the back of retro 2's, Why

Quote:This as always is the stupidest remark ever written on NIKETALK

Do you know for a fact that what I posted is wrong? I would think that Filp might know a little bit more than you.

Quote:FlipJays: To be honest, I myself would like to get the Nike Air on the Jordan shoe again but with Jordan Brand being its own brand under Nike, MJ has the control they will not put the Nike Air again because of the word Nike. With the Jordan Shoe having the Nike Air on there, JB has to pay Nike for having the word on the shoe even though they are the same company
Indohan

JB doesn't have to pay Nike anything. Nike is simply the parent company. It'd be like paying themselves.

The reason why they took off the swoosh and "Nike Air" is solely a marketing decision.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

I mean to me it's obvious...JB is it's own brand, why wouldn't they want to market their shoes with their own logo...

^ Because apparently, a lot of people, including me, loves it more when the shoes has Nike air with swoosh instead of just plain jumpman.
TOO MUCH jumpman makes you sick!
Indohan

im coppin these regardless.
Goooooooooonies​
SZ 10 GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

Jordan doesn't want to have Nike on their shoes, because its a Jordan Brand shoe. even tho Nike Air looks a whole lot better on em than a Jumpman.

Jumpman Air on the back of the 3s look nice. could've did that to the IVs and Vs.

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean
Houston County​
Sz.13 White/Chrome VIII lows NDS $90 and sz.12 Puff 'N' Stuff SB NDS $70. PM me or email:jim_dean03@yahoo.com​

I've always believed that retros of original colorways should be replicated in their exact form as they came originally, which covers Nike Air. Retro+ colorways are fair game & you can avoid any Nike reference at all costs. Seems like a fair compromise to me.

Anyways, I'm sure that they'll eventually re-re-retro a lot of OG models w/ the Nike Air in the far future as a way to squeeze the last ounce out of the retro cow when and if that time comes.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

These shoes look like one of those "knock-off" shoes you would see at value city or something. If another company came out with these and it had their logo on it instead of "Nike Air" you guys would be flaming them up and down. But because it is the almighty Jordan Brand it is the best thing to come out since the aquas. SMH

Quote:
hey yo rock how come your not a Moderator anymore
:D
happy.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

well i think that the only reason that they took off the Nike air is because Jordan is popular enough to go on it own with its own signature sign so when Jordan first came out they put the Nike air on it so it could sell well enough for instant say if Jordan
did not sign with no body and just made his own company it would be just like SAQ shoe no one would buy it but unfortunate
people so do yall understand what i am saying

Quote:
well i think that the only reason that they took off the Nike air is because Jordan is popular enough to go on it own with its own signature sign so when Jordan first came out they put the Nike air on it so it could sell well enough for instant say if Jordan
did not sign with no body and just made his own company it would be just like SAQ shoe no one would buy it but unfortunate
people so do yall understand what i am saying
LIVESTRONG

Quote:
The reason why they took off the swoosh and "Nike Air" is solely a marketing decision.

not a good decision imo but jb still sells out so it does not matter
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

^^^ i agree nike air gives you that good classic feeling and 2 name brands are always better than 1
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

Back
Top Bottom