Fusion 5's Big Saturday 4/19

Well I can't order them now. Just found out they're sold out.
frown.gif

Hmmm debating if I should head down to Niketown and pick it up there. They only got 3 pairs left.

pickyourshoes is sold out too...when you see them in person - they are a can't miss.

Glad I ordered these yesterday morning from NDC with that 25% discount. Status still says in progress though so I hope they ship soon. As far as storesgetting these, here in Lincoln only Scheels got them, and the chick said they got "like 10" pairs.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

why not just spend the extra $20 and get an actual pair of Jordan V's?
EXACTLY.
Because some people buy the shoes they want.

inchecksince81 understand you don't like these but there is no reason for you to continue to post negative stuff in this thread. Just moveon and let the people who want to talk about the the shoes talk about them.

oh, my bad! there has been a couple posts about fusions I forgot which I posted in
eyes.gif

but tupac003 you are the poster boy for these fusions? I mean you are going hard defending them.
To eachs own but they arent that hot. just look at sale totals. Im just concerned for the price they arent even comfortable [you said it yourself] and theykind of disgrace a classic. just my opinion.

Saw the all the AJV Fusions in person. I'll just wait for June 4 for the white/uni red-black AJV fusion

The Blk/Blue pair is fresh but I'd rather have either or not both in one shoe, just can't grow to like these. Then again, I said that about theSpiz'ikes

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

oh, my bad! there has been a couple posts about fusions I forgot which I posted in
eyes.gif

but tupac003 you are the poster boy for these fusions? I mean you are going hard defending them.
To eachs own but they arent that hot. just look at sale totals. Im just concerned for the price they arent even comfortable [you said it yourself] and they kind of disgrace a classic. just my opinion.
I am not trying to defend the shoe. I am just sick of people like you who just hate on the shoe and expect everybody else to hate also. Why are you soworried about what other folks are doing?

Just go cop your countdown packages so you can get your crappy retro's. And don't go saying look at the total sales because you don't have numbersto back what you are saying. If you want to speak about disgracing a classic, why do you buy retro's then? They have horrible quality and they don'teven give you guys nike air, But you will still buy them....
laugh.gif

i saw all 3 F5's that dropped this weekend. no hate involved, but i must say that they are ALL
sick.gif
(
i wouldn't be caught dead in any of them. def. wouldn't drop $150 on them.

bad part is, the black/red's are the ugliest ones. that red sole is just
sick.gif

the blue ones actually don't look too bad, but still... PASS

i don't think ANYONE copped here in baltimore... these will be on sales racks EARLY.

laugh.gif

Those blk/rd fusions look like rasheed wallace AF1s. I think i'll wait for the wht ones to release.

i was surprise to see the demand for these fusions minus the black and cactus fusion. Interesting?

For the people hating on the fusions.
Let me tell you the quality on the 12's and 5's so far is alot better then most air Jordan retros being released.

With everyone always crying about quality of the shoes the fusions exceed the retro's by a long shot.
Try a pair of fusions I am sure once there on your feet you will change your mind.

inchecksince81 wrote:
eyes.gif

To eachs own but they arent that hot. just look at sale totals. Im just concerned for the price they arent even comfortable [you said ityourself] and they kind of disgrace a classic. just my opinion.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
becareful, theres people out that "CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Back
Top Bottom