Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by gyeah

i wouldn't mind the "OG" colorway he wore at the Grammys...

kanye_nike_grammys.jpg
I would love to grab a pair of these.
pimp.gif

Haha happy 2 see this thread has some life in it. Overall, you best believe these are going to GR. To be fair to JB the spiz'ike sold well overall. Not ashoe you've seen in droves on clearance racks (that's not to say they weren't some bad color-ups). But any of you cats thinking that these aregonna be limited to this 3, you have got to be outta your ever-loving minds. The #$! storm these created have somewhat changed the sneaker game. You betterbelieve Nike is gonna drop a 4th colorway before 2009. Read my last post in this thread. It's going down. When cats seen picks in early 2008 of them andsaid Nike wasn't gonna release them, I proved naysayers wrong in April. Holiday 2009 you're gonna see the yeezy drop. i'd put all of my eggs inthat basket.

If they do drop the black/fire red or whatever color it is I hope they do away with the wax laces and put a lace lock on the them. A green lace lock wouldlook dope

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

Haha happy 2 see this thread has some life in it. Overall, you best believe these are going to GR. To be fair to JB the spiz'ike sold well overall. Not a shoe you've seen in droves on clearance racks (that's not to say they weren't some bad color-ups). But any of you cats thinking that these are gonna be limited to this 3, you have got to be outta your ever-loving minds. The #$! storm these created have somewhat changed the sneaker game. You better believe Nike is gonna drop a 4th colorway before 2009. Read my last post in this thread. It's going down. When cats seen picks in early 2008 of them and said Nike wasn't gonna release them, I proved naysayers wrong in April. Holiday 2009 you're gonna see the yeezy drop. i'd put all of my eggs in that basket.
In what colorways? white/white = Zen Any Black = Black/pink And bright color or brown = Net/Net
That only leaves the Glow in the dark colorway...
So what colorways would this GR you are talking about possibly come in?
And remember the theme of this shoe is contrasting pop colors.....
Exactly.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Haha happy 2 see this thread has some life in it. Overall, you best believe these are going to GR. To be fair to JB the spiz'ike sold well overall. Not a shoe you've seen in droves on clearance racks (that's not to say they weren't some bad color-ups). But any of you cats thinking that these are gonna be limited to this 3, you have got to be outta your ever-loving minds. The #$! storm these created have somewhat changed the sneaker game. You better believe Nike is gonna drop a 4th colorway before 2009. Read my last post in this thread. It's going down. When cats seen picks in early 2008 of them and said Nike wasn't gonna release them, I proved naysayers wrong in April. Holiday 2009 you're gonna see the yeezy drop. i'd put all of my eggs in that basket.
In what colorways? white/white = Zen Any Black = Black/pink And bright color or brown = Net/Net
Exactly.
thats not even the issue, nike isnt concerned about making money on this stuff, they need to keep hype around the brand to keep us on theseforums, they are keeping the allocation numbers low so they can charge more, and people will want them, hype will be brought to nike etc. its not to say therewont be a gr of basic colors, i guess you could use the hyperdunk example they dropped mcflys and then gr releases the mcflys were used to create hype, but itsapples to orange hyperdunks to yeezys, you cant bet anything at this point cause you dont know anything, put all your eggs in that basket? are you a brand repfor nike? nike is real good at tricking us remember, and if you think they are concerned about making a few thousand more dollars by dropping more yeezys yournuts, they could make so much money if they re released sought after sb's, jordan could make so much money by dropping city series x's and infareds,but its about not over saturating the market, and leaving people wanting more, that way next time they drop another decent kick in limited quantity we willwant it and have the funds to purchase, if they drop 10 yeezy colorways all at 3,000 pairs their whole economic scheme is out the window, while i wouldnt besuprised to see another limited drop, i wouldnt be suprised if it didnt happen either.

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Exactly.
thats not even the issue, nike isnt concerned about making money on this stuff, they need to keep hype around the brand to keep us on these forums, they are keeping the allocation numbers low so they can charge more, and people will want them, hype will be brought to nike etc. its not to say there wont be a gr of basic colors, i guess you could use the hyperdunk example they dropped mcflys and then gr releases the mcflys were used to create hype, but its apples to orange hyperdunks to yeezys, you cant bet anything at this point cause you dont know anything, put all your eggs in that basket? are you a brand rep for nike? nike is real good at tricking us remember, and if you think they are concerned about making a few thousand more dollars by dropping more yeezys your nuts, they could make so much money if they re released sought after sb's, jordan could make so much money by dropping city series x's and infareds, but its about not over saturating the market, and leaving people wanting more, that way next time they drop another decent kick in limited quantity we will want it and have the funds to purchase, if they drop 10 yeezy colorways all at 3,000 pairs their whole economic scheme is out the window, while i wouldnt be suprised to see another limited drop, i wouldnt be suprised if it didnt happen either.

Good Point. But I still say what colorways.....cause I sure can think of any.

ya, maybe they will suprise us the blue/orange are still bordering on my personal favs, i almost dont wanna see another release, i would just like to end theyeezy hype

imo, an all glow in the dark cw would be kinda dope. (like those glow in the dark dunk high's)
and since the aqua VIII's are one of Ye's favorite shoes, why not make a Yeezy in that cw.

^they are kinna nice but go against the general look of the shoe, which is subdued colors with loud accents

^they are kinna nice but go against the general look of the shoe, which is subdued colors with loud accents
Exactly. And once again the aqua would not work because of above reasons and the fact that a black shoe has already been done with the black/pink.

GTEK ITS NOT NAVY!

CONFIRMED SEVERAL TIMES THAT THE "NAVY/ORANGE" WAS A LOW RESOLUTION PCITURE TAKEN OF THE "FIRE REDS" THERE WAS NEVER A NAVY COLORWAY.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

there was a picture of them with black, red and grey. i dont think they were real, but they looked good. those would be a good release, but other than that i think too many colorways would kill the shoe.

Why do People keep calling this "Black and Fire Red"??? Its NAVY!!!!

nike-air-yeezy-fire-red-11.jpg

Straight blk and fire red to me. If these dropped...people WILL go bananas. Dudes might even start campin 2 weeks inadvance.

Exactly. And once again the aqua would not work because of above reasons and the fact that a black shoe has already been done with the black/pink.
GTEK my man, we have not been on the same page today...LOL

ok, picture this:
3 jordan inspired colors... considering ye always rocked j's....

First... the aqua one mentioned above.
Black Upper. Made of all leather. Dark Charcoal Suede around the laces. black laces. GITD soles. Black midsole. Black Strap- No Y's. Back of shoe will nothave any y's. Inner with have aqua tone and concord. There would be an aqua lacelock.

Next... the infrared colorway- an ode to the college drop out
wink.gif

All black upper- neoprene. black strap with the y print. GITD soles. back of shoe with be black nubuck(this shoe would be very similar to black pinks, minusthe y print on the back of the shoe). INFRARED midsole. Infrared lacelock. All Black on the inner of the shoe
smile.gif

Last colorway.... i thought of this one the other day....

White based shoe. White leather. all around. white Y print strap. white laces. all black inner. columbia lacelock. GITD Columbia colored soles(ala Mcflyhypermax)
Columbia Yeezys
smile.gif

Yeezys can def be done in more than contrasting neon colors....

Back
Top Bottom