Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

nike-air-yeezy-fire-red-11.jpg

Straight blk and fire red to me. If these dropped...people WILL go bananas. Dudes might even start campin 2 weeks in advance.
damn nike needs to release these

The are plenty of color combos that would work on this shoe because look back at the cw that got us all hyped last year when we first saw the yeezy. They weretraditional cw. Black/White, Black/Fire Red, all Black. 2 of the 3 cw that official dropped we didn't till this January. Keep'em coming because itsa dope shoe model. I got the Zen Greys, will have the Tans very soon, and will get raped for the blacks in August, but these original 3 cw will go down insneaker and fashion history.

I agree. Make a GR, but have them be more generic colors like black/red. I missed out on all three, so I want my chance at SOME pair.

I guess I'm brainwashed by the zen gray,b/pink, net/net c/ws.
For me even the navy/orange looks like too much contrast between the colors
I mean I think colors like red,orange,royal,maize, and like the 7 basic rainbow colors we all know
just don't seem to work on the Yeezys.
It might be a whole different story if Yeezys were inspired by an athlete for the best performance on hardwood
but u guys all know dat Yeezys are rather for fashion.
Well, after all most of sneakers we rock are for fashion cuz we are not a professional athlete who needs a new pair every games, but still Yeezys are SPECIALlike we all know and dats why we want these so badly.
However I am still very amazed by the three c/ws that Nike decided to release.
The combination is so perfect that I can't see any other new c/ws for the Yeezy getting more love.
As I said basic colors look to strong on Yeezys.
Yeezys best fit with smooth and light colorways.
Thinking about the concept of the Yeezys and looking at the B/Pink now it's really amazing how Nike and Kanye came up with an idea to match pink withblack.
And I think a white c/w will def not work.
Whether its w/white,which will look so wack even tho its a classic c/w, or partially white it will look ugly on Yeezys.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by joeman1515

^they are kinna nice but go against the general look of the shoe, which is subdued colors with loud accents
Exactly. And once again the aqua would not work because of above reasons and the fact that a black shoe has already been done with the black/pink.
GTEK my man, we have not been on the same page today...LOL

ok, picture this:
3 jordan inspired colors... considering ye always rocked j's....

First... the aqua one mentioned above.
Black Upper. Made of all leather. Dark Charcoal Suede around the laces. black laces. GITD soles. Black midsole. Black Strap- No Y's. Back of shoe will not have any y's. Inner with have aqua tone and concord. There would be an aqua lacelock.

Next... the infrared colorway- an ode to the college drop out
wink.gif

All black upper- neoprene. black strap with the y print. GITD soles. back of shoe with be black nubuck(this shoe would be very similar to black pinks, minus the y print on the back of the shoe). INFRARED midsole. Infrared lacelock. All Black on the inner of the shoe
smile.gif

Last colorway.... i thought of this one the other day....

White based shoe. White leather. all around. white Y print strap. white laces. all black inner. columbia lacelock. GITD Columbia colored soles(ala Mcfly hypermax)
Columbia Yeezys
smile.gif

Yeezys can def be done in more than contrasting neon colors....

Last few words are the key. Yes they can be done in more..but thats the whole theme of the shoe!
laugh.gif
Anything else would look fake and cheap to me.

Plain Non-Contrasting

Contrasting Pop Colors

Plain Traditional Colorways.....

GET MY POINT??
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

the all black ones wid no lining accent looks so boring

Exactly my point.
grin.gif
Traditional Colorways wont work.
And there are really no other contrasting pop colorways that havent already
been semi done with the Zens,Black/pinks, or Nets.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I agree. Make a GR, but have them be more generic colors like black/red. I missed out on all three, so I want my chance at SOME pair.

I don't know about a GR but atleast more colors.... I missed out on all 3 too.. Sucks!!!

i hope they don't release anymore. just get on with the yeezy 2
that shoe really looks like navy to me. black? #$@ y'all looking at?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

i hope they don't release anymore. just get on with the yeezy 2
that shoe really looks like navy to me. black? #$@ y'all looking at?
laugh.gif

Tell that to blackblazeice.
That is def navy looking.
laugh.gif

it's all a matter of opinion, i personally think the all blacks look dope and would cop if they dropped....all ya'll saying so and so colorwayswon't work....why? cause you said it? for every person that thinks that they can only be "pop" colors i'm sure there is someone that willlike solid "plain" colors...not everyone wants to rock pinks and oranges....

"No lyin, your *#%%@!' jeans too tight
Your colors too bright, your voice too light
I might wear black four years straight,
I might bring back Versace shades..." --Jay-Z

^they are kinna nice but go against the general look of the shoe, which is subdued colors with loud accents
Exactly. And once again the aqua would not work because of above reasons and the fact that a black shoe has already been done with the black/pink.

ok, picture this:

Black Upper. Made of all leather. Dark Charcoal Suede around the laces. black laces. GITD soles. Black midsole. Black Strap- No Y's. Back of shoe will not have any y's. Inner with have aqua tone and concord. There would be an aqua lacelock.

wink.gif

All black upper- neoprene. black strap with the y print. GITD soles. back of shoe with be black nubuck(this shoe would be very similar to black pinks, minus the y print on the back of the shoe). INFRARED midsole. Infrared lacelock. All Black on the inner of the shoe
smile.gif

White based shoe. White leather. all around. white Y print strap. white laces. all black inner. columbia lacelock. GITD Columbia colored soles(ala Mcfly hypermax)
Columbia Yeezys
smile.gif

Last few words are the key. Yes they can be done in more..but thats the whole theme of the shoe!
laugh.gif

Plain Non-Contrasting

Contrasting Pop Colors

GET MY POINT??
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
But do you notice how you used the WORST examples ever. The colorways that you used were GOD AWFUL. If you used your imagination and plugged inthe colorways I specifically stated prior to your post, things would be a horse of a different color. Who would buy a royal shoe with a silver strap?

who mentioned that? i stick with my statement, yeezys can be done in simple, classic colorways. it's easy to make your point and back yourself up withusing horrific colorways to sample my opinion...
nerd.gif

ok, picture this:

wink.gif

smile.gif

Columbia Yeezys
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Plain Non-Contrasting

Contrasting Pop Colors

GET MY POINT??
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
But do you notice how you used the WORST examples ever. The colorways that you used were GOD AWFUL. If you used your imagination and plugged in the colorways I specifically stated prior to your post, things would be a horse of a different color. Who would buy a royal shoe with a silver strap?

who mentioned that? i stick with my statement, yeezys can be done in simple, classic colorways. it's easy to make your point and back yourself up with using horrific colorways to sample my opinion...
nerd.gif

Ok show me a good colorway?
Also the examples you used have basically already been done. Why go out and buy an aqua when its no different then the black/pink?
Nike will make an whole order just for the purple inside the shoe?
nerd.gif
In 2of your examples you even admit it would look close to the black/pinks. And Wouldnt the "white" colorway look a little close to the zen?
eyes.gif

^^ Time to PS to prove my point....ehhh....

They're not ANYTHING like the colors that have been done...

My "aqua" concept may be the most similar to black.pink but even then, they are missing the Y print strap, and crappy y print on the back.

The infrared colorway resembles the fire red a TAD(aka the navy/orange you keep stating ...hhahah) HOWEVER, INFRARED is not FIRE RED. The material would beneoprene, not leather. The back would have SUEDE(never seen before on a Yeezy....)

The columbia in no way resembles the ZEN. Blue GLOW IN THE DARK outsole. That has NEVER been seen on a yeezy. Plus, the inner liner is completely black....

Sheesh.... like i said...time to PS

^^ Time to PS to prove my point....ehhh....

They're not ANYTHING like the colors that have been done...

My "aqua" concept may be the most similar to black.pink but even then, they are missing the Y print strap, and crappy y print on the back.

The infrared colorway resembles the fire red a TAD(aka the navy/orange you keep stating ...hhahah) HOWEVER, INFRARED is not FIRE RED. The material would be neoprene, not leather. The back would have SUEDE(never seen before on a Yeezy....)

The columbia in no way resembles the ZEN. Blue GLOW IN THE DARK outsole. That has NEVER been seen on a yeezy. Plus, the inner liner is completely black....

Sheesh.... like i said...time to PS

Aqua,Columbia, Are we talking about J's or Yeezys?
laugh.gif

Just because it work on a Jordan does not mean it would work on any other shoe....
I could easily say "Hey" "Why not a plaid colorway? Since it worked on Sperrys"
happy.gif

Alright and answer this...EVERY colorway color that the yeezy has released in has not been used on a Mens Nike. Ever before. Never even heard
of a shoe in a NET colorway or an ZEN colorway. Kanye could easily said yeah lets do a "Infrared Red"( since you like that colorway)
Or an all "white" But he didnt.
And I will say this again. What seperates the Yeezy from other shoes or just looking like a hybrid. Is its themes or non existing colorways. Contrasting POPColors! Not traditiontal colors. And the designs you are making sound like something a blind person would do on Nike id.
laugh.gif
No offense though, to each its own. The whole back of the Yeezy Suede?
laugh.gif
Wow. How can you wear a sneaker like that with out messing it up.
I think I PS'ed.lol

IN CASE YOU FORGOT HERE IS YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE INFRARED:

wink.gif

All black upper- neoprene. black strap with the yprint. GITD soles. back of shoe with be black nubuck(this shoe would be very similar to black pinks, minus the y print on the back of theshoe). INFRARED midsole. Infrared lacelock. All Black on the inner of the shoe
smile.gif

IF THAT DOESNT SOUNDS LIKE A BLACK/PINK THEN WHAT DOES?

HERES YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE AQUA:

Black Upper. Made of all leather. Dark Charcoal Suede around the laces. black laces. GITD soles. Black midsole. Black Strap- No Y's. Back of shoe will not have any y's. Inner with have aqua tone and concord. There would be an aqualacelock.

SOUNDS SIMILAR?
nerd.gif

Any CW are O.K., but they need to increase their production so that people won't have to pay for those crazy prices.
devil.gif

"Never even heard of a shoe in a NET colorway or an ZEN colorway."

i believe these lowtop 11's were a ZEN colorway.

air-jordan-11-retro-ie-low-white-cobalt-zen-grey.jpg

Back
Top Bottom