Future Air Yeezy releases

By now everybody has heard rumors that there will be more yeezy CW's to drop after the first 3. As of now, these are just rumors because I have yet tosee any concrete information. This thread is for any NT to prove how deep in the game he really is and drop some concrete knowledge on us. If you have thegoods feel free to share it with the world.

indifferent.gif

you know you can ask this in the official air yeezy thread

My fault. I should have added ??????????? A valid thread though. The rumors are swirling all over the net. Let's see if someone has legit information.

Kanye has already stated that their is going to be a Air Yeezy 2. So I dont think Nike will have the need to GR these..due to the next Yeezy
Cash Cow in the making.

Also to people saying other colorways. What other colorways could they possibly do besides the Navy/Orange that would fit this shoe.
If you havent noticed this shoe colorways are unique, and based on contrasting pop colors. So a simple black/red or white/gray would not fit this shoe. Thatswhere I think it seperates it self from going down the Spizike road.
The limit of colorways than could fit the shoe.

I see your point, but besides the black/pink cw have you ever seen color combinations like the tans and zen greys. This tells me that there are cw that wecan't picture that would fit perfectly on this shoe and we won't know it till we see them. Let me be honest and say that I'm not one of thosepeople that wants the Yeezy to be limited. I want more colorways and more widely available releases because I think the Yeezy, next to the Jordan 3&6&8, is the dopest shoe model I've ever seen. That's all I would rock if I could. A different color for every day of the week.

Originally Posted by wetbandit

I see your point, but besides the black/pink cw have you ever seen color combinations like the tans and zen greys. This tells me that there are cw that we can't picture that would fit perfectly on this shoe and we won't know it till we see them. Let me be honest and say that I'm not one of those people that wants the Yeezy to be limited. I want more colorways and more widely available releases because I think the Yeezy, next to the Jordan 3&6& 8, is the dopest shoe model I've ever seen. That's all I would rock if I could. A different color for every day of the week.
I am very well into colors,textures and designs more than the average person.
And I can only see 2 possible colorways. and one of those are the Navy/Orange that has already been sampled and worn by kanye.

My fault. I should have added ??????????? A valid thread though. The rumors are swirling all over the net. Let's see if someone has legit information.

IF you want legit info check the official Yeezy Thread. And this is not a valid thread its the exact same thing as official thread.

I think the Yeezy, next to the Jordan 3&6& 8, is the dopest shoe model I've ever seen. That's all I would rock if I could. A different color for every day of the week.
you my friend, are an
Herb-Lyceum-759089.jpg

not true<3

I am not the one making hypothetical posts when there is already a thread dedicated to the AIR YEEZY model and the potential future line.

Great, I have a feeling NIKE will turn Brand Jordan with a bunch of people asking dumb questions about Yeezys :/

This is a forum, most questions on here are dumb. I feel like a loser typing this reply right now.

there was a picture of them with black, red and grey. i dont think they were real, but they looked good. those would be a good release, but other than that ithink too many colorways would kill the shoe.

They'll make a few more limited Yeezys. Then there will be a few GRs in less desirable colorways.

Then they'll do the same thing again with the Yeezy 2.

...I think the Yeezy, next to the Jordan 3&6& 8, is the dopest shoe model I've ever seen....

Oh well. 3 out of 4 isn't bad i guess.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

there was a picture of them with black, red and grey. i dont think they were real, but they looked good. those would be a good release, but other than that i think too many colorways would kill the shoe.

Why do People keep calling this "Black and Fire Red"??? Its NAVY!!!!

^^^Do ya'll see a color code in that pic??
nerd.gif
Am I missing something??I've seen this pic since it's surfaced and I can't tell (Lighting) if it's Black or Blue. Shhh, is that Orange or Red?? Nobody

knows unless you've seen them in person!!! Enough with the speculations. Useless thread. When somebody has word on future Yeezy releases, Trust Me, theinfo will find YOU!!!

GTEK - These might be a different colorway than the ones pictured above, but thesedefinitely look black/fire red to me . . .

nike-air-yeezy-fire-red-colorway.jpg

I think the Yeezy, next to the Jordan 3&6& 8, is the dopest shoe model I've ever seen. That's all I would rock if I could. A different color for every day of the week.

smh.gif

I actually asked this in the official Yeezy thread like 2 days ago.

Cool.

I would like to see a few more Yeezys, but not enough to saturate the market,

And drive the reselling value down.

I need to make some money off of 13-18 year old NT/ISS hypebeasts.

Air Yeezy 2? Why not make it 3?

More money for me

Originally Posted by kingk777

I actually asked this in the official Yeezy thread like 2 days ago.

Cool.

I would like to see a few more Yeezys, but not enough to saturate the market,

And drive the reselling value down.

I need to make some money off of 13-18 year old NT/ISS hypebeasts.

Air Yeezy 2? Why not make it 3?

More money for me
Prepare to be flamed

If Nike was smart, they would continue to milk this cash cow (Kanye) until he is old and wrinkled. They could do regional, international and all of the above

Back
Top Bottom