FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Saw the acceptance speech and LOL'd at the end. Darius gets lit at the end.

laugh.gif
 At first, I was like, 'hmm, he looks pretty calm tonight' 

Then when camera changed he started doing this 
laugh.gif
 Insane.

yeah but at the same time...happy for him. 

glover out here winning everything

community was my **** too

I'm sure he's not trying to follow a Golden Globe with a dud. I'd rather him take his time than rush it. Kinda like how Curb Your Enthusiasm does.

Dude has concerts to perform and if it was gonna drop this year they would have to shoot within the coming months
Dope that he signed a deal to work on other shows with FX (i.e. Louie with Better Things)

Better Call Saul doesn't have a date either :smh:

Last edited:
Donald Glover is having a great week.

Days after taking home the Golden Globe for best actor in a comedy as well as best comedy series for Atlanta, the multihyphenate has inked an overall deal with FX Productions.

Under the pact, whose terms were not announced, Glover will develop new projects for FX and other networks/streaming services. He will also continue to write, produce, direct and star in critical favorite Atlanta. The series will return for its previously announced second season in 2018 in order to accommodate Glover's busy production schedule that also includes playing Lando in the upcoming Star Wars Han Solo standalone film.

"Donald is a remarkable artist, effortlessly shifting from actor to writer, producer, director and musician to create one amazing project after another,” FX president of original programming and FX Productions Nick Grad said. “Atlanta was just the beginning, the breakout comedy of the year and a series revered as much for its originality as its honest look at the experience of being aspiring, young and black in that legendary city. We’re proud to partner with Donald in an overall deal that will allow him to continue turning his creative vision into incredible television.".

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/atlanta-star-donald-glover-inks-deal-at-fx-963761

Still. I've given up on ever getting a normal Gambino album
dumb opinion is dumb 
i appreciate the effort but awaken my love was not good. Donald doesn't have the vocal range to truly capitalize on what he was trying to do. That same project would've been great with another more talented soul singer. Too ambitious of a project

I wanted to continue seeing how he would grow as a rapper going from his mixtapes, to camp, because the internet, stn mtn/ kaui etc

Also while I'm a fan, im not a blind fan who just loves everything an artist will put out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom