FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Actor playing a role where he is asked to do an accent is pointless

From the guy who said:
Yes you bringing up Hank Azaria is pointless cuz you don't get the joke involving Chet Hanks.

Nothing has changed.

It wont matter who else you bring up for meaningless comparisons cuz you do not get it.

That's what it comes down to.

I at least remember seeing and hearing hank azaria act in something

Only “acting” I remember from Chet hanks is him acting like him throwing on that accent is funny

I at least remember seeing and hearing hank azaria act in something

Only “acting” I remember from Chet hanks is him acting like him throwing on that accent is funny
No reason to speak out of ignorance when you have google

Suffice it to say what you remember of Chet's acting is irrelevant. This entire narrative you're going for is a waste of time. Has no support.

I wonder what the African Americans involved with Atlanta saw from Chet hanks to think he should throw on what is supposed to be a trini accent at a funeral

I been talking to my friends about this season and I think this entire season is a fever dream and isn’t actually happening. Paper Boi the only one that is really having a bad time this season between his writer’s block, the failed ménage, being scammed by the billionaire, losing his phone, having the bad trip, and beginning to doubt all those around him.

I've heard a fair bit of criticism for this season, in particular for these one of episodes being distracting and we just want to see what's happening with the main storyline. I get that but I also really enjoy these episodes and while maybe Glover and company could do it separate entire show with just these Twilight zone style episodes. Like I said earlier, they want to interject their show with this kind of stuff and they get to do it and that's dope. That and what we've seen from the main storyline is largely unchanged. Al is dissatisfied in a lot of ways. Earn has improved his business skills and they're being successful. Darius is Darius and we've seen what's happened with holy crap. I forgot her name. I remember the actress's name Sorry I'm speaking to my phone as I'm eating chicken wings zozzy Beats. Anyway, I dig with the show does I've always been a Glover fan. I definitely see the criticism of wanting just the main storyline but it is what it is. Great episode

Ep 10. Tarrare.“Yo, Tarrare was a real person. Wild. They gotta stop biting these better shows tho.”

When A Aron looks into the camera and that music starts playing 😂

My dude Aaron really look like Aaron judge lol

I don't think that's a coincidence they named him Aaron.

Them calling him redbone :rofl:

The Clarence Thomas stray

and including the ADOS discussion and the light/dark. Felix being shot, and them telling Aaron freeze.

Getting shot by the police is the blackest thing you can do. :lol:

Aaron's suddenly found his black self and now he's really attracted to his white ex :rofl:

Brilliant episode.

I like that Kevin's role had nothing to do with relationships, because watching it made all the women he hit with rocks even angrier.

Seems there's almost an even split on how people feel about these episodes. I liked this one and the reparations one a lot, but don't feel I'd miss any of them if we only saw the main cast going forward.

Back
Top Bottom